1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New Ronaldinho! Strange Story!

Discussion in 'Football' started by Bule, 7 October 2006.

1. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    His name is Ulvi Cilekkaya. He is from Kahramanmaras/Turkey. He is 18 years old. This summer, he made his own clip, and he sent it to PSG's, Celtic's and Barcelona's official sites. Then, Celtic and PSG's manager cames to Turkey and made a deal with him. Now, As he said on papers, He'll go to Paris for being a new Ronaldinho. I dont know, how he's running or how he's playing on pitch but his technique is really great! And his ability too. I hope he'll be succesfull for our football.

http://www.izlee.com/video/1605/

2. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    New Ronaldinho? Not, really. He can have good technique, but we must see him in pitch, he needs to use his technique for useful things, not doing freestyle in the field.
    And, with this video i can see he's good but still got to train to reach Ronaldinho's level, just talking of those tricks.
    And being honest, i can do 65% of those tricks he does. And i'm not really a great dribbler, but i'm 16.

3. cgiorgal

cgiorgal I had a boner this mrng!

18 June 2003
    Cyprus / Limassol
    Seabass United
    Honestly Ronys tricks didn't help Brazil during the world cup, infact...where was he?

4. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Too much in the centre of the field instead of the last third where he should be. Coach's decision, not his.

5. i agree, we will see him on psg and see how he plays since they signed him up i think he might have a good future.

6. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    He's paper thin. :lol:

7. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    There have been millions of "New Ronaldinhos". The only difference is that the real Ronaldinho has an end product. The rest are a circus act.

8. Dominic

Dominic Serie A Staff

19 August 2003
    Netherlands
    Circus acts indeed, like the one in your avatar.

9. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    And...?
    Never said thats a bad thing. It just doesnt make you the new Ronaldinho. Which Cristiano Ronaldo is clearly not trying to be.

10. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    If PSG's or Celtic's manager made an arragment with this guy, he must play very well in pitch too. Because, I dont think that managers are stupid, that why, they must tried him on the picth before making an arragment.

11. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eus├ębio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    True fact. :lol:

12. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    That "circus act" led Portugal to victory yesterday with two goals, Carvalhos's goal resulting from his free kick and he had a poorly disallowed goal that clearly went in but the linesman didn't see, from a scissor kick.

I'll take that kinda circus act any day please.

13. Dominic

Dominic Serie A Staff

19 August 2003
    Netherlands
    Can't comment on that, haven't seen Portugal's game.

14. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    The circus act is one of the best EPL players so far.

Don, have you changed your mind about Rooney? :)

15. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    like italians can speak about that. What is Grosso and his "penalty"? Serious act?

Ronaldo is shuting the hole of a lot of people, having a super season at just 21 and proving what a world class player he will be, a true great, if he can avoid injuries. Seeing Rooney at this point next to him makes me laugh at first, then I just feel sorry for the fat kid.

16. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    :applause: Agree 100%

17. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    I like Rooney a lot more but theres no denying this.

18. scarface1999

scarface1999 League 2

6 August 2006
    there are thousends of kids that can do those tricks and non of them become proffesional players in europe.

19. Dominic

Dominic Serie A Staff

19 August 2003
    Netherlands
    What do you think :mrgreen: ?

Good thing i'm not Italian then.

And yes Grosso vs Australia was a clear penalty. Though i'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

I don't think Cristiano Ronaldo will grow into a world class player(let alone a true great), but I guess that's just something we'll keep disagreeing about.

20. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Intresting discussion....
    In fact there is only one new Ronaldinho: my six year old daughter...shame that i don't have a video camera, i would sent clips to clips to Valur Reykjavik (life is good in Reykjavik), Bastia (i would like to live in Corsica) and Manchester United (that way she would already have one fan that is more biased than me: Runedge). oh and i would teach her to dive to indulge our big friend Mauras...

Of course i'm as objective as our Turkish friends about their club and players, come to think of it, i'm more objective than them...

Turkey for the EU and Orhan Pamuk for the nobel prize (literature and peace).

21. Mastermind

Mastermind FRANCESC SON!

28 June 2005
    North London
    Da Goons
    Not impressed. i've seen loads of people who can freestyle better than that but can't play football.

22. juveboy

juveboy Juve con te!

3 January 2003
    Torino
    Juventus
    Like that clown Zlatan :lmao:

23. Mastermind

Mastermind FRANCESC SON!

28 June 2005
    North London
    Da Goons
    yep massively overrated

24. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Massively-overrated? Clown?
    I wish you two want to have this overrated clown at the poor Arsenal or the cheating Milan.

25. Mastermind

Mastermind FRANCESC SON!

28 June 2005
    North London
    Da Goons
    Mate what the hell are you talking about. look at his scoring record at all levels.

Arsene Wenger could have signed him but offered him a trial cause he weren't sure about him. Their the facts mate.

26. Apocalypse_God

Apocalypse_God Reaching for Glory

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    I'm 15 and I pulled off 70% of Ronny's moves like the Flip Flap and then probably can do some Free Kicks if given the chance and some can be a goal, I see some in my school doing loads of tricks and rocket shots in a place they go but they may not become stars of football.

27. hnmn57

hnmn57 Non-League

5 July 2006
    AFC AJAX
    WOW LOOK THE TURKISH RONALDINHO CAN KEEP THE BALL UP AND DOWN WOW AMAZING WONDER WHY THEY CAME WITH JOGA BONITO :lmao:

COMMON EVERYBODY CAN DO THIS HAHA WELL I CAN :mrgreen:

PFF WHAT A SHAME FOR A NEW TOPIC:applause:

28. ok idiot lose the caps and get a life. Im sure a club like PSG didn't signed him because of his "joga" tricks. :roll:

29. Apocalypse_God

Apocalypse_God Reaching for Glory

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    :lol: He's got a long way to go.

30. juveboy

juveboy Juve con te!

3 January 2003
    Torino
    Juventus
    la la la la la la la la :-)