New relinking's tool for pes 2009/2010

Greetings to all brothers / sisters "? Forum Randomizers and PS2.

Actually I could not stop by as often as you want but I've always managed to find excellent feedback and information ... so, some day I found the Relinkeo Tutorial PES2009 ps2 kits made by both Robimex2002 I call my attention I decided to make a tool / tool / application / program that we provide all the configuration and relinkeo Kits PES 2009 and PES 2010 * (For the latest version of the game will need to "indicate" the offsets or locations in which they are Listing data as Slots, Slots kit 2D) ... a priori does not sound easy but it included a user manual that will surely help

The following few paragraphs will copy one user's manual (included in the download)

Thanks and Credits

The operation of this program is based on the "Tutorial Relinkeo Kits PES 2009 PS2" made by Robimex2002, so I think that all credits and thanks go to him.

Also, I named this site as a meeting point for all who enjoy and want to customize our PES year. This deserves special mention Edition PS2 Forum, in advance: Thank you all!

Finally:
I think my contribution was to create a program that aims to simplify, to some extent: the procedure kits relinkeo and 3D settings, and configuring the application itself, to work with different versions of PES.

PREREQUISITES

Unfortunately, it is necessary that before installing the software, your computer has the. NET Framework 2.0 (or higher suppose) from Microsoft ®.

Any application that can work with databases in MDB format will also be required, if they think add and configure new versions of PES to modify them through the program (I use: OpenOffice Base).

You need to have the files: SLPM and 2 BIN (0000000 and 0000001), for teams and clubs; extracted (with DKZ studio obviously) the param.dat, which in turn comes from 0_TEXT. These can be stored in any folder on your PC.

Last, but even more important than any other issue previously explained, to understand some aspects of it contains or how to configure the standby database: you must have read / understood (though not successfully executed) of the tutorial Relinkeo aforementioned kits. My apologies if anyone thought he would not have to decipher that "class" of number is 0A ...

LIMITATIONS

If the structure of an ESP version xxxx is totally different from PES 2009, unfortunately the application does not work.

The program shows some values as hexadecimal. For example, the list of Templates / Models not show "0 - Template PES 5" (a value that merely cite as an example), but "00", I think it is a failure to improve.

REPORT ERRORS

The application may contain a flaw that causes an error in the PES, and would be very useful to anyone who experienced a case of this report it as a message in the subject. Nothing else should I ask them to stop specific data on how / why the error occurred. Even (if possible) an image obtained as a screenshot (with the key "prt src" or "Print Screen")

Examples: "tried to relink BRAZIL CLASSIC SLOT 1" or "Modify the offset 1 Austria Local Player Kit" ... or something like that.

Do not forget to read the User Manual I'm sure there will find most answers can emerge (but that's what the thread) and also: the document may find several areas where work can and hope to know! Especially as it relates to configure the application to work correctly on PES 2010.

Note: they included a file with the offsets of PES 2010 that so far, "believe" failure to find (either in the forums or scanning the BIN files).

That's all colleagues companions "? You soon ...

Important: For the files included in the download "must say" thanks

Thanks b2y2006 for the translation, but I have problem. I downloaded aplication and it doesn't work for me. When I try to open it I get an error, "The aplication can't be open" and get it closed straight away. Do I make anything wrong???? Maybe I have to paste some of the files like sles and bins before I open it. Can you give me any advise, please.

Hi Bro,

I am having an issue too , I un rar the file and try to run it gives me an error and close down the application .... maybe because I am using Vista???

I use windows xp, and it dosen't work for me as well. I have no clu where the problem is. Is anyone who can help us???

Are you sure you have installed Microsoft NET Framework 2.0 on your PCs?

Maybe it could be the problem at the start up ;-)

i have this problam too and i have a better virsion of NET Framework.
i think i have 3.5

if you guys know how to make an app config pes file could someone allow it to config pes wii files.

The wii version can be played online?

emmmm....!!! it's just for pes2009? why write for pes2010 ? ...!!! how to use this for pes2010?

Back
Top Bottom