1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New Option File?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Doublecc1, 3 February 2006.

1. Doublecc1

Doublecc1 Non-League

28 October 2004
    Hi guys.

I have a question. Isnt there any new option files? Aint there any people who works on OF? The transfer period is over.

2. MLG_FC

MLG_FC Guest

Further question (I'm new to this board), are option files going to be available for this game? I mean, can I use option files that have already been created for PES5 or WE (Japanese version), or do I need to wait a few weeks after We-Int'l (US) is released? I want to buy an x-port or whatever else I need, but I have no idea if those older option files are compatible with the new US version (color(PAL/NTSC), formatting, language issues, etc.).

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but any help would be appreciated.

3. Hello Clitty

Hello Clitty Guest

By default they are not compatible. They have to be converted. Their are programs to do so. I wouldn't go with the Xport, but with the Maxdrive instead.

4. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    Or Action replay if you have the Xbox version.

5. MLG_FC

MLG_FC Guest

Thanks for the info. I'll get the Max Drive as I have a PS2.