New Master League with pictures!

At farking last. 20 teams in both divisions! I wonder will the champions league be expanded too.

At farking last. 20 teams in both divisions! I wonder will the champions league be expanded too.

I think so..I saw a screenshot where there was a table with entries for home and away matches..

With 20 x 2 teams, now we have another problem...trying to keep it the most realistic as possible..

What do you suppose cheering stance means?
its the same in PES6 its just what your supporters chants will sound like, if they include drums or are singing based and so on

but yea this looks really awsome:D cant wait to this game gets out

Somewhere between all these screenshots, there is one or two that leads me to believe that Brazilian and the Argentinian league are included in the game...
You have these special logos with flags of Italy, Holland and Spain (but i haven't seen France to be honest)and also Brazil and Argentina...but let's not hope too much...

Looks benign to me, whats with the Scotty dog.. has Seasaw got one?
I suppose anything is better than nothing, but after playing Fifa and moaning at the fact they don't have the playoffs in the lower leagues.... well compared to that it's going to be down to earth with a bone pulverising wallop when I have to go back to this dribble of un kleenexed spittle...

Back
Top Bottom