New Kits

MOLTEN NEW UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE BALL MAKER

Japanese manufacturer Molten Corporation has signed a three-year agreement to become the official match ball supplier for the UEFA Europa League, replacing Adidas. The partnership will start in the 2018-19 season and run until the 2021 UEFA Europa League final.

Molten replaces Adidas as UEFA Europa League ball maker.

molten-europa-league.jpg

UEFA announced that the Europa League will be the highest priority for Molten's global football business. The collaboration will provide Molten with global exposure to showcase the high quality and performance level of its footballs.

Commenting on the announcement, Guy-Laurent Epstein, marketing director of UEFA Events SA, said: "We are very excited to work with Molten as a new official match ball supplier for the UEFA Europa League. With Molten, we introduce one of the world's leading ball manufacturers to the UEFA Europa League. Their professionalism is outstanding and we are eager to see how the partnership will grow the passion and energy of the competition across the world."

Kiyo Tamiaki, president and CEO of Molten Corporation, added: "It is our great pleasure to announce our partnership with UEFA, allowing Molten's ball to be used as the official match ball in the UEFA Europa League. Molten strives to be at the cutting edge of technological innovation and is committed to helping further the growth and success of the UEFA Europa League by developing and supplying the absolute highest quality and value products for the greater football community."

Napoli fourth
napoli-17-18-carbon-fourth-kit-1.jpg

napoli-17-18-carbon-fourth-kit-2.jpg

Uruguay home
uruguay-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

Adidas Telstar World Cup ball
adidas-2018-world-cup-ball-2.jpg

Spain home (3D design)
spain-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

Juventus 120th anniversary (3D design)
juventus-120th-anniversary-kit-2.jpg

Swede home (3D design)
sweden-2018-home-kit-2.jpg

Argentina home
Argentina%2B2018%2BWorld%2BCup%2BHome%2BKit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Belgique home (3D design) real picture for short and socks
belgium-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg
belgium-2018-world-cup-kit-3.jpg

Wales home (3D design)
wales-2018-home-kit-2.jpg

Portugal home (3D design)
portugal-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

Northern Ireland home (3D design)
northern-ireland-2018-home-kit-3.jpg

Last edited:
Colombia home
colombia-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

colombia-2018-world-cup-home-kit-4.jpg

Belgium home
belgium-2018-world-cup-kit-4.jpg

belgium-2018-world-cup-kit-6.jpg

Mexico home
mexico-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

mexico-2018-world-cup-home-kit-6.jpg

Czech Republic home
czech-republic-2018-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Japan home (shirt in 3D design)
japan-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

japan-2018-world-cup-home-kit-3.jpg

Paraguay home
adidas-paraguay-2018-home-kit-2.jpg

adidas-paraguay-2018-home-kit-5.jpg

Austria home
austria-2018-ki%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Uruguay home
uruguay-2018-world-cup-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Egypt home (3D design)
egypt-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Northern Ireland home
northern-ireland-2018-home-kit-2.jpg

Wales home
wales-2018-gome-kit-4.jpg

Brazil home (3D design)
nike-brazil-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

England away (3D design)
england-2018-world-cup-away-kit-1-2.jpg

Switzerland home
switzerland-2018-home-kit-2.jpg

Argentina away
argentina-2018-world-cup-away-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say I like our kits for WC (Croatia I am talking about). Home one has nice large squares and probably wont look pink-ish on the TV when those small squares mix like in some previous kits. Away kit has an interesting choice of color. It was like a tradition to have blue away kit since we had great success with it in 1998 WC, but it is refreshing to see something new for a change. I also like that red is kept as primary color on home kit shirt. With white shorts and blue socks it kinda forms our flag which is a nice touch. I didn't really like kits from 2004-2008 where they were usually all white with red checkered pattern on the shirt.

Didn't Nike promised more personality with the new jerseys, they are only slightly different, those graphics don't trick me.
Although I can see that adidas is also doing the Nike, they are kinda of different but really the same same *insert James Franco gif*.
Disappointed specially cause I always try to get a WC jersey, so far I'm not sure with one to get.

Back
Top Bottom