New Football Boots

Soon,the days of K-Leather boots will be gone,these new boots,particularly nike are made from synthetic leather,nike leather as they call it,lighter and dosent absorb water but I'm not too sure about longevity.I have received insider news from nike that they will stop making the Total 90 3 boots soon.This model is regarded as a failure as many top proffessionals complained of uncomfortableness.They will inhand manufacture a totally new range of boots by incorporating the vapor model and the tiempo model.Currently its been said that Ronaldinho is testing out them boots.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to subtly re-design the AZT90III to make it more comfortable rather than scrap it and make a new model? It'll piss off a lot of people who have just spent £110 on what they thought was a brand-new pro level boot.

their own fault if they consider the total 90 III a "top football boot". i've been playing football for more than 11 years now, started at the age of 9 or 10 and wore a lot of different shoes, but the total 90 III is so damn tight, unflexible and uncomfortable - it's almost unbelievable.

foxrocks said:
Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to subtly re-design the AZT90III to make it more comfortable rather than scrap it and make a new model? It'll piss off a lot of people who have just spent £110 on what they thought was a brand-new pro level boot.

Well,thats how they make money innit? :D

julien said:
their own fault if they consider the total 90 III a "top football boot".
So you're saying that the customers are to blame for expecting a football boot that retails for £110 to be 'top-level'?
i've been playing football for more than 11 years now, started at the age of 9 or 10 and wore a lot of different shoes, but the total 90 III is so damn tight, unflexible and uncomfortable - it's almost unbelievable.
Maybe so, but I'd suggest that it's not easy to get a particularly great feel for a boot by walking around a shoe shop for a couple of minutes. Although having not tried the boot on myself, perhaps I'm underestimating just how bad they are.

Remember I told you guys about them new nike boots? Here they are,Nike Tiempo Legend.Ruud and Ronaldinho will be wearing them soon.

legend.jpg
legend2.jpg

8a_1.jpg
legend3.jpg

Rooney's New Boots.

Rooney,Ferdinand and Scholes were wearing these T903 boots.Silver base colour all over,except for the circle with the"90" which was red.Alan Smith was also seen wearing Ronaldinho's signature white Tiempo Legends.

Last edited:

Clean and simple, i really like them and they suit our white outfit. But how do they feel on the feet? Anyone here wear them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom