New Football Boots

Zero said:
I was thinking of either getting the predator pulse or the pulsion but i was wondering of someone could outline some of the big differences between the predator pulse and the predator pulsion. The Predator pulsion is the mid range one for £59.99

Thanks for the help

I think it comes down to the base difference between the Predator Manias and the predator Manics - quality and cushion.

The Pulses are made of kanagroo leather, which all makers pimp as being the best leather for footy shoes. Dunno why. The Pulsions are calf leather, which is guess is more likely to carry hoof and mouth disease. 8)

Another factor in the shoes is the cushion of the shoe's insert and the individual cleats' "give" when pressed. Sometimes they are softer so the bend and create more flex to soften the blows of running and weight shifting.

Laslty, one difference between certain adidas models and their lower-end counterparts is the sole of the shoe. The higher end models are made with separated plates at the underside of the shoe, that allow for the foot to bend completely (i.e. - you can point the toe to the sky). the lower end models are made with one piece on the sole, which does not allow them to bend too much.

And no - i am not a pro - some guy at a store explained all this to me. :mrgreen:

Could this topic possibly changed to a 'New Football Boots' thread because.........

Here are the new Reebok Baleni 4 to be worn by Giggs possibly Casillas, Okocha etc.

image_exists.php

I think that the total 90's would be nice if they wernt so chunky. the studs look like the type you would get on the steel toe capped boots of the 20's! i like the new preds in black as well tho, the blue n silver loook tacky

I was wondering if anyone has tried these on, if so what are they like?

image_exists.php

the text saying 90 is pretty gay on a footy boots.

Has ne1 found any pics of the new beckham predator pulse? i have a pic of these silver ones, but wasnt sure if these are them!?!? :-k

yeah, the beckham predator pulse is the silver / red boot, it has beckham's signature logo on the heel as well instead of an adidas logo.

Nikes football boot design is much better and has been for about 5 years now, Adidas are nowhere near as good as they use to be the new Nike Vapours and Air Zoom 90 III are a hella of a lot better not just to look at but comfort wise aswell.

i hab boots frm both companies..i feel tht both of them server different purpose or for different possible...so u cant say tht the boots r no gd...but for comfort wise...yea..i agree nike is better

Anyone got any pics of the new Beckham signature boots?

I must admit, they are very nice. They remind me of the Predator Precisons, the ones Becks wore to get England their World Cup slot. But to be honest they do exactly the same as the black pair. No doubt Adidas will sell thousands, just due to the fact they have the Becks logo on it.

I think I will stick with my F50's ;)

So has anyone here tried the new Pulse's, if so are they better than the F-50's?

stesh said:
So has anyone here tried the new Pulse's, if so are they better than the F-50's?

When you say 'better', do you mean in terms of comfort, shape, quality? To me, it doesn't really matter what boot you wear, its the ability of the player. I cant play any better if I wore Predators, Air Total III etc.

i just in general, well i guess i mean comfort as IMO its the most important aspect of a football boot.

lampards dont look blue. i think there is another colour on its way

edd999 - i am virtually 100% positive that they are the blue / silver version.

ok. i thought they were blue wen i watch the premiership but then the pics on the internet ive seen look silver. so cud be either way.

anyway, who likes these???

pds002009434_main.jpg

i do!

This has probably been asked before but what boots does Reyes wear?
And what boots was Cole wearing vs. Fulham.

Pires7 said:
This has probably been asked before but what boots does Reyes wear?
And what boots was Cole wearing vs. Fulham.

this is a guess i think reyes wears joma boots?
i think ashley cole was wearing the new f50s white with a blue trim

Back
Top Bottom