1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

new dribbling style introduced in PES2012

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by only1ronaldo, 23 August 2011.

1. only1ronaldo

only1ronaldo My Season My Style

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    Couple of things noticed.

Guys did you notice that if your star player is standing still with the ball and you're not doing anything (with joypad) he will automatically start doing some tricks , stepovers for example 8-) Neymar does it for me all the time, it's pretty cheeky ; Average players do some balance moves

Second thing I noticed is really interesting if you want to improve your dribbling and creating better scoring opportunities, it's easy to execute and very useful, that's why I'm broadcasting this stuff as a separate thread - so you guys can get better :>

so there's new stat in PES2012 called Explosive Power (under speed tab), and I think it's directly connected to 4 new moves introduced in 2012 (they're also described in command menu when you pause match)

Burst
    Burst 45
    Running Burst
    Running Burst 45

when playing towards -->)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bigger pics

If you played some matches against CPU you probably saw those bursts demonstrated by CPU :SMUG: this is really fast lunge forward which is a lot faster than normal R1 run ; you can dash forward and accelerate with it in split second (reminds me of Messi style - jog with the ball --> instant dash, killing defenders on the way), you can go diagonally and create shot chance, so there's at least couple of methods to use it

Important thing is - you need some defender in front of you, it only works as a 1on1 action.

Explosive Power stat - in PES2012 demo there are plenty of players with high value - Hulk, Neymar, Robinho, Zlatan, and you probably seen them running at you really fast, Hulk (cpu) destroyed me many times, countless times :] Now I want to return the favor :PIRATE:

So yeah - high explosive power stat is very interesting addition, try it out, report if it works for you

Last edited: 24 August 2011
  2. Thames_Ironworks

Thames_Ironworks Non-League

24 August 2011
    only1ronaldo, oh gosh! It's really works!:) Thanks for this stuff...
    Hold on Hulk! I'm coming!:PIRATE:

3. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    People seem to be missing this thread big time. It really works! Give you that extra boost you see the CPU doing sometimes with skillful players. Can't always be used but it's there!

4. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    Nice one. Do you have bigger jpegs with the new moves? I find the small text very hard to read.

5. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    @ Bendit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. only1ronaldo

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    bigger pics

you can also check controls in pause menu

1 control has changed, dive is L3+R3+L1+L2 now

7. Redhat

Redhat Championship

16 June 2007
    US
    Manchester United
    Good to know, kept seeing the CPU pull this off and was wondering the particulars. Ibra absolutely destroys me with this at times. He stutters then he's off!

8. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    Oh thanks very much Hawke. Nice one.

9. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    Great thread, cheers.

10. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    I can't seem to do those consistently. Been trying so hard. Heard it only works when the opponent is near you right?

11. only1ronaldo

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    yes he needs to be near you

you can execute it by pressing buttons at once but it works better if :r2: is pressed first and then the rest is tapped really quick one by one

so for example

:r2:-:r1:-forward tap them one by one quick and it will always work

there is better explanation of moves in pause menu-commands-tab number 6

12. AlaaEG

AlaaEG Crunching

29 September 2007
    Thanks for the heads up.

13. maremas_

maremas_ Sve delije od Srbije!

5 August 2007
    Beograd
    Red Star Belgrade
    How close near you? I am obviously doing something wrong, so I cann't do it.

If anyone can record a moves, it would be nice to see all :WORSHIP:

14. jimbo69

jimbo69 Conference

17 April 2003
    Dublin, Ireland
    Yeh, a vid might be nice.

I love all these special controls in the game.

15. AlaaEG

AlaaEG Crunching

29 September 2007
    +1

16. szuwi1

szuwi1 Non-League

4 August 2011
    Why the burst cannot be by right stick, as in FIFA? Then it can be work with first touch as well. Now sometimes works, but sometimes works as super cancel, sometimes does not work.

17. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Because its PES not Fifa.

18. AlaaEG

AlaaEG Crunching

29 September 2007
    You didn't respond to the issue of super cancel being on the same button configuration!

19. szuwi1

szuwi1 Non-League

4 August 2011
    So PES is not FIFA, why ex. L1+through pass is lofted through ball in FIFA nad PES, etc. Really stupid argument jammiedodger. Just see it would be useful.

20. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    Last time I checked, it was FIFA the one to rip off all the control schemes from PES a few years ago. So, yeah...

Konami does it like they think it's best. It's not an argument, it's a fact.

How can it work as super cancel if you're only supposed to use it when you have the ball?

Last edited: 28 August 2011
  21. AlaaEG

AlaaEG Crunching

29 September 2007
    When you do it quickly before receiving the ball to give you a quick push forward.

22. szuwi1

szuwi1 Non-League

4 August 2011
    That is my point _anderson, let it be possible with first touch and with ball going from air as well. However, if you dont like right stick to this, let it be 2 x R1 and wanted direction to knock the ball ahead and let it always work, not as now - sometimes. Footballer always can do this, the matter is how (technique, agility).

Last edited: 28 August 2011
  23. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    Yes exactly, you don't need this system to do that first touch knock, R1 is all you need. I've also noticed it doesn't always happens, I've seen some people reporting that controls on PC are a bit unresponsive, might be because of that.