1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

NEW BALL PACK FOR PES5-PC by Dart Wagner

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by DART-WAGNER, 31 October 2005.

1. DART-WAGNER

DART-WAGNER Guest

I made a new balls pack to the Pes5-PC, changing the originals of the game (very poor, in my opinion), and I make a new F50 ball (I change the lines in the side of the ball, is much better now, I guess).

[​IMG][/IMG]

Download link
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6986069/New_Balls_pes5_by_DARTWAGNER.rar.html

The instalation is with DKZ and GRStudio (the text in the file is in portuguese)

Install first the files of the folder "inportar com o DKZ" winth DKZ (obvious), create a new O_text.afs (make a backup of your original file) and after use GRStudio 5.10.1 to install the other folder "importar com o Graphic Studio" over the file .afs create by you with the DKZ after installl their files.

If you wanna use this files in a patch or else, please give the credits, is so sad see my files beeing changed the collors and post how "by_someone", and others...

I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry my english

sorry to administrators for post here and post in the Editing Forum, I put here to more people see, ok?

2. SiLeNc3R_

SiLeNc3R_ League 1

30 December 2002
    Manchester United
    hey mate..great job..may hosting on other hosting site?? they may be a problem downloading from rapid share by some..
    thanx

3. wakeywakey

wakeywakey Guest

Nice one the original balls are crap.

Do you have any others, im after the blue premiership nike ball and orange nike ball they use in the spanish league and a yellow nike ball would be handy also, please.

4. AndreaSpooky

AndreaSpooky League 2

18 March 2004
    got serious problems with importing with ggstudio...
    is it important to do with .1 version?
    got .2 here

5. AndreaSpooky

AndreaSpooky League 2

18 March 2004
    lol, i was importing onto the wrong afs :D
    tnx dart, they rocks

6. h7dro

h7dro Non-League

30 October 2005
    could anybody tell me how to import balls and kits that are bmps? please i am quite stuck!! thanx

7. bones1971

bones1971 Guest

I have graphic studio .01 and just installed dkz 0.90. Can someone show me an english tutorial for Dkz. I did many searches and have yet to find anything informative. Thanks.

8. antan87

antan87 Non-League

31 May 2005
    Can someone tell me how to install this ballpack with grapich studio??:shock:

9. jsflameboy

jsflameboy Non-League

13 February 2006
    Could Someone explain how to use this???