New affiliate - ShopTo.Com

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
I've been looking around for a different shop to affiliate with as Amazon aren't the best for getting a game to you for release date.

For that reason this year I've selected ShopTo as they have a good reputation for delivery on or before release date and their prices are normally decent.

Obviously you can order from whoever but using the affiliate links above do help support the time and effort that go into running the site. If there are enough orders the proceeds this time will also stay with the site to fund prizes.

This is also the first time I've added a non-PES game to the affiliate section too, at the moment it's FIFA08 but this may change to reflect new releases.

• Staff
I'm thinking of changing this a bit. Just listing a few links at the top doesn't seem to be that effective.

There is a balance of £24 now PES has been delivered. Not massive but better than nothing.

I was thinking a different way of going about it would be to have a thread that gets updated with games people are interested in ordering from ShopTo anyway. Any game, it doesn't matter, you can request one to be added. Then when the orders go through the site another pound for each is added to the balance.

The balance will be used purely for the community - either it will go towards prizes or if we're feeling charitable it could be cashed in and donated to a charity of everyone's choice.

Or it could be ignored forever as a poor idea.

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom