1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New 360 video!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by or17ndo, 29 September 2006.

1. or17ndo

or17ndo Non-League

20 September 2006
  2. shamnex

shamnex Non-League

3 August 2005
    thanks mate

3. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Looks great...

4. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    Been posted in the video thread but very good video cant wait. :)

5. nabilardo

nabilardo Guest

for people living in PAris the game will playable in "le salon de l'auto"

6. PESV

PESV League 1

28 April 2002
    Holland
    not so impressive in comparising with the fifa 07 vid graphic/animation wise. thats ok if gameplay makes up for it. and to be honest i expected a bit more variety gameplay wise. the build up for attacks still seem a bit straightforward, (could v been due the players) but defending for instance wasnt tight at all so you have every opportunity to play the ball where u like and only around the 16-metres some skill is needed to actually score a a goal. i hope this is just a port to get a grip on the new machinery and that pes7 is the major leap forward weve all been waiting for the last years of 'pappen en nathouden'. its a dutch expression for retaining from any real progress, merely doing the minimal effort to keep something going.

7. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    Based on that video, it looks nothing compared to the Fifa07 video that was recently released. The Fifa video just looks so much more realistic and Next Gen. Just goes to show you how much more quality graphics wise EA's soccer game is. Having said that, the PES video still looks nice, however not impressive.

8. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    hell yeah !! amazing !! this is how pes looks like ! yeah !! fifa looks plastic for me!

9. dmunro2002

dmunro2002 Non-League

27 September 2003
  10. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    yeah..fifa 07 looked sooooo amazing...*sarcasm

looked like the same old crap, look how they're kicking the ball, and look at the goalie! it didn't impress me that much, even though some of it looked nice. but the movement of the players seems so weird ...I've always hated how the players in fifa turns and shoots, and I've never been free to make amazing volley shots(where you take it down on chest first and curl it)
    fifa seems more scripted and limited in the way you shoot.
    but you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you

11. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.

Last edited: 29 September 2006
  12. psimonius

psimonius Guest

Fuck it. If only they allowed us to build the gameplay and animations too. Then that'd be a game worth having. Jeez. :roll:

13. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    psimonius...your avatar is makin me dizzy.

14. SXFuzz

SXFuzz Super Moderator Staff

17 November 2001
    why of course, anybody who enjoys FIFA is seen as an 'other' - "You guys". Anybody that plays the game must only score goals via cutbacks. Obviously.

15. WEtongelre

WEtongelre Champions League

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    choose netstyles will be awesome! :(

16. psimonius

psimonius Guest

Don't stare directly into it! You'll go blind!! :pirat:

17. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    or weird toe kicks that for some reason goes straight into the top corner.

everyone that plays with inter just to have martins and adriano score cutback goals on pes 5 are fucking gay

18. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    fifa 07 is shot. i got it on the pc and was amazed on how crap the graphics are and the frame rate too

19. tomx

tomx League 2

17 February 2004
    Slovenija
    Haha fifa looks amazing.. You must be drunk or have no idea what is real football...

For me fifa graphics is like shit.

20. SXFuzz

SXFuzz Super Moderator Staff

17 November 2001
    Wow, I like so totally agree with your well thought out opinion.

21. nSkuL

nSkuL Non-League

7 December 2004
    Portugal
    S.L.Benfica
    ROTFLOL you're funny

22. nSkuL

nSkuL Non-League

7 December 2004
    Portugal
    S.L.Benfica
    the nice next-gen graphics are on xbox360 only...the pc version graphics are very-bad-old-gen-stuff...

cheers!

23. BarryFell

BarryFell Conference

26 November 2005
    As much as I hate FIFA, those graphics are pretty damn impressive!