NEW ★ PES 2016 E3 GAMEPLAY ANALYSIS

So did these Russians all play the game. How much was this from just opinions of the video. Some of the stuff regarding passing for example. nothing on which settings where used or the difficaulty.

This whole thing seems a bit unclear even if done for the right reasons.

Were are the good old times when we waited to play the FULL game before posting any opinion about its gameplay?

This continuous search of game flaws have brought us to never fully enjoy our games.

Last edited:
A lot of those problems listed were said on the 8-bit podcast and those guys played the game a lot at E3.

Those same guys said and continue to say Fifa 15 is awesome, while it has been declared by most part of Fifa fans as the worst Fifa in recent years.

But it's not just those guys. Why not wait to play the demo, discuss on forums, agree on most important things to fix and only then send a feedback list to KONAMI?

Were are the good old times when we waited to play the FULL game before posting any opinion about its gameplay?

This continuous search of game flaws have brought us to never fully enjoy our games.

Its the entitlement society we live in which is why people are always heavily focused on flaws. Plus people dont understand fate and things happening for a reason and why it happens. People always seem focused on whats not there they tend to miss things which are right infront of them.

Its either perfect and the best game ever or unplayable total shit. No inbetween these days

Theres 5 passing settings. You have 4 bar to 0 in manual and theres no feedback here regarding what settings the passing was too easy and how easy the control was on each.

I trust this feedback was made in good intentions anyway, still seems rather unclear.

Last edited:
I knew the stamina was broken whilst others thought otherwise. Like I said before, it's all based of the match time and some random values.

Those same guys said and continue to say Fifa 15 is awesome, while it has been declared by most part of Fifa fans as the worst Fifa in recent years.

But it's not just those guys. Why not wait to play the demo, discuss on forums, agree on most important things to fix and only then send a feedback list to KONAMI?

Good thing about that list is, konami might have enough time to tune the game before release and rectify most of those issues, instead of waiting for a patch later on, cause to me the perfect ball control is a turn off, and by looking at those vids, i didnt see any variation in the control, i understand its E3, but its good to get a heads up, iv been a long term fan and starting to get a bit tired of not fixing the basics.

Why they waste time on analyse those crappy gameplays, if the PC version have other different destiny?

Forever-alone-GIF.gif

Why they waste time on analyse those crappy gameplays, if the PC version have other different destiny?
Crappy? The game looked exceptional, especially in that one video. And what does PC have to do with anything, those were PS4 videos.

Crappy? The game looked exceptional, especially in that one video. And what does PC have to do with anything, those were PS4 videos.
I think what he means is, if the game is different on PC compared to PS4 and Xbox One (which Konami have confirmed as a "hybrid"), then, as far as he's concerned (presumably being a PC gamer), the list of potential changes is useless because they A) may not be that way on the PC version, or B) may not be fixed in the PC version.

Not saying I agree, I don't game using a PC, but if I did, I'd feel a bit like Milhouse in that GIF he posted.

I think what he means is, if the game is different on PC compared to PS4 and Xbox One (which Konami have confirmed as a "hybrid"), then, as far as he's concerned (presumably being a PC gamer), the list of potential changes is useless because they A) may not be that way on the PC version, or B) may not be fixed in the PC version.

Not saying I agree, I don't game using a PC, but if I did, I'd feel a bit like Milhouse in that GIF he posted.
Oh okay, thanks. Well my take is those PS4 videos show how good PES 2016 is looking on the PS4. That's great news. But whether the PC version looks and plays like that is irrelevant to this discussion. I'm a PC gamer, but if the PS4 version is the only version that looks and plays like those videos, I'll consider switching and buying a PS4.

I'll consider switching and buying a PS4.

If you put on that way, i can tell my self to not buy anything at all and wait for a better soccer game on this Portable Computer. PC users are people, not monsters.

Is is enough to judge the game issues? I don't think so.

Demo really is the first step to write a useful feedback.

Mate, if the issues we had in 2015 are still present in 2016 then we should report them earlier than later. These guys have apparently played the game. Believe me if you've been playing 2015 continuously and try 2016 and still see the same issues present you'd want your points raised and you'd want to see these issues eradicated. Some of them are in your face even from the videos. Some obviously you'd need to play to know. So giving a report to Konami from a bunch who've played the game, and actually play 2015 on a constant basis, at this time is better than waiting for the full game is out and wait months for fixes and patches to roll out.

And it's not a negative thing. It's more QA than anything. We report and the devs decide.

If you put on that way, i can tell my self to not buy anything at all and wait for a better soccer game on this Portable Computer. PC users are people, not monsters.
Not sure where the "monsters" comment came from...? I'm a PC gamer. But I'm adult enough that I can appreciate how good PES 2016 looks on the PS4, I don't have to hijack the PS4 thread and rant about the injustices of the PC version. Go do that on the PC thread.

Not sure where the "monsters" comment came from...? I'm a PC gamer. But I'm adult enough that I can appreciate how good PES 2016 looks on the PS4, I don't have to hijack the PS4 thread and rant about the injustices of the PC version. Go do that on the PC thread.

I'm not going to do anything. It's konami's problem threat us like monsters. Who's next? PES with Strong DRM like Batman?

Lami We've started working on the list of innovations and things that should be taken from previous versions of the game for PES 2017. The compilation will include the materials that we've already published earlier:

Russian FANS to KONAMI
http://winningelevenblog.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18415
Features that should be brought back from PES 3-6 series!
https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...-from-PES-3-6-series!&p=10964542#post10964542
From Russian Fan community to the developers of Pro Evolution Soccer
https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...-Pro-Evolution-Soccer&p=11051121#post11051121

This article will be open to the public and we'll sent it to the developers a month after the release of PES 2016. Your cooperation is of great importance to us!

seems like this whole feedback idea(this topic actually) has turned down by Adam

@twitter

Adam Bhatti doesn't like feedback, he only likes people that say good things about the game and when you say something negative he calls you a troll.

Adam Bhatti doesn't like feedback, he only likes people that say good things about the game and when you say something negative he calls you a troll.
From what I've read on Twitter (maybe it's the wrong discussion I'm looking at), he's annoyed because it was admitted that all of the impressions are based on videos and not on actual gameplay. Is that right?

From what I've read on Twitter (maybe it's the wrong discussion I'm looking at), he's annoyed because it was admitted that all of the impressions are based on videos and not on actual gameplay. Is that right?

Yes that is correct, but when talking in general Adam usually doesn't accept criticism of the game.

@chris yes it was that discussion
The material presented here contains numerous opinions and reviews on the game coming from people who have already tried the game out.

The game suggestions from the first post are a result of people who played the E3 demo. Supposedly.

supposedly yes. and for reason Asim asks for source. whatever if Pes Russia twitter account can provide sources, its all fine i guess

supposedly yes. and for reason Asim asks for source. whatever if Pes Russia twitter account can provide sources, its all fine i guess
Well it's why I was bothered a bit by this thread, the OP provides no actual proof that all this is anything other than a few guys sitting around watching Youtube and nitpicking the E3 videos. If everyone here did the same and then started their own complaint thread, the forum would be chaos.

EDIT: I think I finally grokked what's really going on with this thread. From the way it was written, I assumed the OP and his friends were invited to E3 and actually played the game. But what this is, is a list of game issues compiled by the OP after watching the E3 videos, and after reading E3 gameplay reviews from other sites. Like I said, if everyone on this forum did the same and then created their own separate thread, I'm pretty sure the mods would put a stop to it and tell us to go post our thoughts in the PES 2016 discussion thread.

Last edited:
I guess it's easier for the studio to just stick in 2015 and 2016 side by side and see for themselves ;)

I liked PES 2015 a lot and this looks like it's fixing so many things from last year, so that's great news.

If I have one gripe from watching the E3 gameplay videos so far, it has to be those nets. If you go back and looks at how nets reacted in Winning Eleven 6 (PES 2) on PS2, they are much better than PES 2015 and, at least from those videos, PES 2016. I know this is not a big issue for a lot of people but to me there is little more deflating than scoring a wonderful goal only to have the net react like a brick wall. The net should be vibrant with life if you smash home a goal, or fluid and flexible if you slot a low finish into the corner.

I'm not suggesting the nets react like Football Kingdom, I think that's asking a lot, those nets are the best I've ever seen. However they should at least be as pleasing to the eye as PS2 versions of this series, we're talking about elements of a 15 year old game looking better than one two console generations into the future. I suppose Football Kingdom was on PS2, too, though!

I have my fingers crossed that they will fix this but I can't see it happening, I remember a guy on here who used to moan about nets constantly and he was told by someone who either worked for or knew someone who worked for Konami that they don't care enough about nets to fix them. That guy was a bastard for good nets :) !

Back
Top Bottom