Site issues info

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
It's been brought to my attention that there's probably some sort of DNS fuckup going on today. Could affected users please stand up so I could measure the magnitude of this problem? Cheers!

couldn't access the web or forums earlier today (around noon) and I think also last night... not sure if I remember that correctly though.

• Staff
I've pushed some bits and bytes around, issue should be fixed.

All of a sudden, as of today I can't access Evo-web via Goolgle browser. I'm on IE browser instead now.
I've never experienced this before. Goolge which is my main browser can access all other sites but Evo-web at the moment. The error message is below. But my system clock is right as usual. It is Sunday today in my country placed in the Far East Asia.
Your clock is behind
A private connection to www.evo-web.co.uk can't be established because your computer's date and time (Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 1:20:06 PM) are incorrect. Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Subject: evo-web.co.uk
Issuer: Let's Encrypt Authority X3
Expires on: Oct 29, 2017
Current date: Oct 29, 2017

Last edited:
What the hell? I got a new worse one this time. What's going on? Has anyone else ever had the same or similar issue of mine before?
No problem with any other web sites but Evo-web.
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.evo-web.co.uk (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
www.evo-web.co.uk normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to www.evo-web.co.uk this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.evo-web.co.uk, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.evo-web.co.uk right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Last edited:
Yeah me as well , I get this error message with Firefox & I can't bypass it.
Screenshot (10).png

With Edge I get a similar message but I can bypass.

Got a very odd email this morning from somewhere called evolve-labs from some dude called Adam to say I had to register to a new site on a link provided as evo-web is shutting down.

Did not click on link, staff please advise all members what is the beef chiefs ?

It looked well..............:FISH::FISH::FISH::FISH::FISH::FISH::FISH:

@its999maggle , thanks mate, but no need. Just had another careful look at the information on the email and it seems legit. Some site called evolve.hq is switching to something called player.me.

Nothing to do with our community after all, was just super paranoid after the shutdown last week. How they got my gmail address is my problem. :(

Reactions: Tom
@its999maggle , thanks mate, but no need. Just had another careful look at the information on the email and it seems legit. Some site called evolve.hq is switching to something called player.me.

Nothing to do with our community after all, was just super paranoid after the shutdown last week. How they got my gmail address is my problem. :(
Weird. Alright, glad it's sorted.

Not really an issue. Can we attach pictures and files through PMs? I mean in the same way we attach them in posts, option "Upload a File" ?
It would be usefull for example, when we need to exchange a kit for PES, or a logo, so we don't spam the proper topics.

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom