Netsoccer 2

Kamil795

Non-League
9 August 2008
Capital freeware football. Graphically very simple (something like a sensible world of soccer), but very addictive! And all because of the form of the game! In this game you do not measure up with artificial computer opponent but with other players from around the world. The game requires an Internet connection. After starting the game create your own player, which can save up to teams and play matches. Is controlled only one player, other players control the other players from all over the Polish and the world. There is nothing more beautiful than the check is in the game with some other description chaotic, but You'll get what's going on as soon as you run this game. In addition, the possibility of chatting with other players during the match! I really recommend it. If you are interested in playing on my team "Spadkowicze", write me in response to their nicknames which you register, I'll send you an invitation to the reserve team where you know the ins and outs of the game and you will have the training. If you already grasping a little bit this game, you will move into the first team:).

Regards.

netsoccer-64580-2.jpeg

Download Netsoccer 2

Back
Top Bottom