NETS (GOALS) IF YOUR UNHAPPY LETS VOICE OUR OPINION TO KONMAI

raffupperv12

League 2
22 January 2007
This topic is more of a petition than a discussion but lets see if we can change konami's minds on the current nets that they have in the game & hope they won't make an appearance on PES 2010!!!!

What I would like to see is nets like in old previous PES titles,:
(1) Box Type
(2) Differences in Depth, example like Real Madrid's nets are super deep, while let say San Siro are not as far back)
(3) What I would like to see is Whiter Posts & nets, Make them Shine not so grey.

This simple change would add more lifeness to game & more enjoyment when scoring a goal like in FIFA 09, when you score its beautiful to see the ball bouce around in a goal that looks like professional not one that I find in My sunday Men's league or little youth recreation league field?????

So if you agree somewhat pleas ejust post a quick reply so that Konami take notice, thanx for your support on this small but substantial issue

There could be no nets for all I care, they need to sort out much more important things first...

There could be no nets for all I care, they need to sort out much more important things first...

Amen dude. I haven't once thought to myself "these nets are terrible". Sort out the gameplay! Stop my god damn defenders running aimlessly away from the ball when it's right next to them!

I agree. For me nets are very important.
What I have always wanted from a soccer videogame was having different goals (not only net texture, but goal shape, depth, etc..) for each stadium. I know it is a lot to ask, but I am sure it is something achievable.

I agree. For me nets are very important.
What I have always wanted from a soccer videogame was having different goals (not only net texture, but goal shape, depth, etc..) for each stadium. I know it is a lot to ask, but I am sure it is something achievable.

I really don't think it's a lot to ask and I don't think it would take a lot out of their development time to fix the nets. Yes, it's a minor thing but one that they can easily fix, I would think.

It's like saying "I don't care if the pitch is pink as long as they fix the gameplay". Of course they have to fix the gameplay, but the little things need to be addressed as well.

I wish they were tense (is that the word?) like in the premier league. I love seeing the ball bounce back out when soemone does an extremely powerful shot.

Na i actually love the fact that the net bulges when a goal is scored.. I am not that impressed with the next gen goals tho, they just need to look a little more realistic when the ball goes in. And no more bricks holding the net down ala pes6

(Offtopic, this is for FIFA) We have celebration mode in FIFA 09, so what do we care about great net physics actualy? You can't see the ball going in to the net sometimes (if you score outside the 16). So this is really offtopic, sorry for that, but EA must make a option to switch on/off the celebration mode.

Back
Top Bottom