1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

need to find a good team!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by KJK1LL3R, 18 August 2006.

1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Me & my mates always have had about 4 teams each that we use in PES/WE games but since Juventus were relegated my mates have allowed me to choose possibly two more teams to replace them as my mates realise that there is not much options left for me so I can have two teams. Here are the teams that I already have:
    Inter
    Juventus
    Real Madrid
    Arsenal

My mates have these teams so dont use any of these for suggestions:
    Chelsea
    Barcelona
    Liverpool
    AC Milan
    Manchester United
    Bayern Munich
    AS Roma
    Valencia

I want at least 2 new teams but I want these teams to be decent teams with good player & I would preferably want ambitious teams who would regularly spend money to improve ther squads as I will be using these teams from now on in the PES/WE series! So far the only two teams I can really think of who may be acceptable are Villareal & Ajax. Please give me some good suggestions! Thanks!

2. droo

droo Non-League

10 July 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Liverpool FC, Sydney FC
    mate i love the topic of this thread. In pro evo 5 i've never used ajax dont know why lol. Yeah i will say PSV because they have awesome wing play and there formation is good. In my opinon i think psv have got a overall good team to use against ur mates. And the next team i would say is Tottenham hotspurs. Well hope this helps u out. By the way which PES/WE do you have???

3. chAi

chAi Outside the Box!

29 July 2006
    California
    Arsenal
    Lyon and Newcastle... although Villareal and Ajax are good choices too...

4. Sedat

Sedat Guest

Fiorentina, i always bulken up there squad with some good players.

5. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    I would use Ajax like you said.. Bayer Leverkusen? HSV? Shalke 04

6. Base_D

Base_D Non-League

24 April 2006
    Atletico Madrid works very well for my brother, so maybe that's an option as well.

7. zortex

zortex League 2

13 August 2003
    Atletico Madrid is great if you add new transfers also Lyon is great and With Duff and Martins Newcastle is stronger
    But Inter is the best one if you add Vieira,IBrahimovic,Crespo,Grosso etc.

8. alekfyne

alekfyne Guest

what do you think

9. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    Espanyol. De La Pena is class.

10. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Use Atlético Madrid, Hamburg.

11. Abhishek

Abhishek Best player in the world

29 January 2006
    India
    Liverpool
    Yeh try some team like Hamburg, Villareal, Atletico, Zaragoza, who arnt very strong, but still good teams

12. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    Try to play with Fiorentina, it's extremelly dangerous if you play in counter-attack or long pass with Toni, Bojinov and Panzinni. :thumbup: