Need PES 2012 Help

Adi2411

Non-League
20 April 2023
can someone help regarding pes 2012, when i launch pes2012 setting.exe (specifications) - it detects the NVIDIA GUP but still says "BAD" also the VRAM shows 128 mb and due to this i am unable to change display setting to HIGH, already tried nvidia control pannel settings, but still it doesn't work, any solution for this

Start by telling us your detailed PC specs, please. Maybe it just isn't up to snuff and that's what the game tells you.

Start by telling us your detailed PC specs, please. Maybe it just isn't up to snuff and that's what the game tells you.
My PC specs- i5-11th gen , 16GB Ram, Nvidia rtx 3060 6 GB

Thanks, your system should be more than good enough then, obviously. But maybe that's just the issue here: The game doesn't recognize your fairly new graphics card and wouldn't know what it's capable of because it's just too new. I don't know if there's any way to kinda bypass this by maybe editing some config files manually? Beats me, sorry. Maybe there's someone else around here who has played this version on a rig featuring fairly recent hardware to chime in?

Are you playing on a laptop, by any chance? I remember this happening on mine with PES 2012 and 13 - the Settings program launches on integrated graphics by default instead of your dedicated GPU, for some reason.

Right click Settings.exe and look for "Run on graphics processor" > "High-performance Nvidia graphics" (I forget what the exact wording is but that's what worked for me)

Are you playing on a laptop, by any chance? I remember this happening on mine with PES 2012 and 13 - the Settings program launches on integrated graphics by default instead of your dedicated GPU, for some reason.

Right click Settings.exe and look for "Run on graphics processor" > "High-performance Nvidia graphics" (I forget what the exact wording is but that's what worked for me)
Yes playing it on laptop, and already tried the prefer high performance settings, but still not resolved, any other solution or any patch?

Back
Top Bottom