Need help, some tricks plz

ysfm

Non-League
27 October 2008
hi and sorry for my long post ;)

hope some will help me :D

just need to know some tricks , or lets say skills which i tried to learn myself but did not know how :

- how to steal a ball from the opponent ? i mean when the ball with me, the other player just take it very easy , very slight push and that's it, almost there is no push either, some time the player just run next to me and take the ball :CONF: i thought maybe this happen when i run fast, but even when run slow i loose the ball this way, how to do this??

i try to tackle to slide which makes the move very predictable and slow to move again to retain the ball

i lose many matches cuz of this, so easy to loose the ball , and i have hell to win it back

- sometimes , player against me pass my players as the r ghosts, i stand in front of them to stop them from going forward but they keep running not even a hit . my player is exactly on the same line they r running , whats this?

- one of the most annoying thing when my player just stop watching the ball while the other player run to it fast and take it, some time even when i pass to my player , they r just sanding waiting like idiots while the opponent move and take the ball. some time even when i pass through ball , instead of running fast my player move veeery slow which let the opponent steal the ball before i get it.

Back
Top Bottom