1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Need help, some tricks plz

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ysfm, 10 May 2015.

1. ysfm

ysfm Non-League

27 October 2008
    hi and sorry for my long post ;)

hope some will help me :D

just need to know some tricks , or lets say skills which i tried to learn myself but did not know how :

- how to steal a ball from the opponent ? i mean when the ball with me, the other player just take it very easy , very slight push and that's it, almost there is no push either, some time the player just run next to me and take the ball :CONF: i thought maybe this happen when i run fast, but even when run slow i loose the ball this way, how to do this??

i try to tackle to slide which makes the move very predictable and slow to move again to retain the ball

i lose many matches cuz of this, so easy to loose the ball , and i have hell to win it back

- sometimes , player against me pass my players as the r ghosts, i stand in front of them to stop them from going forward but they keep running not even a hit . my player is exactly on the same line they r running , whats this?

- one of the most annoying thing when my player just stop watching the ball while the other player run to it fast and take it, some time even when i pass to my player , they r just sanding waiting like idiots while the opponent move and take the ball. some time even when i pass through ball , instead of running fast my player move veeery slow which let the opponent steal the ball before i get it.