Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Very entertaining game this

Its pretty hard though so you have to do some races over and over

Fucking EA. I put the disc in for the first time yesterday and before I even drive a car I'm shown an advert for Shift 2 and told how to buy DLC. Some things never change.

Still, seems like a decent arcade racer and some welcome light relief from GT5. Controls are laggy though.

Controls are laggy and the deadzone on the GT Force wheel put me right off playing this after the first 5 mins. :(

If they sort out a calibration for it I might give it another go, I'd like to...

Controls are laggy and the deadzone on the GT Force wheel put me right off playing this after the first 5 mins. :(

If they sort out a calibration for it I might give it another go, I'd like to...

I'm feeling this way too. I've not given this game as much time as perhaps I should because I'm finding playing this with the wheel to be a real chore. Really sloppy and unresponsive. This still feels like a pad game to me despite the fact that Criterion patched in wheel support.

This seems like a good game so I will persevere but I've also picked up the PS3 version of Midnight Club: LA Complete addition for £10 (my all time favourite arcade racer on the 360) so with GT5 I've got three racing games on the go at the moment.

Completely forgot about Midnight Club LA! Had that lying around for nearly 2 years and I have hardly played it!

Completely forgot about Midnight Club LA! Had that lying around for nearly 2 years and I have hardly played it!

It's an awesome game, can't believe you've neglected it like that. The cars and city look amazing (it's Rockstar so you know what you're going to get). The driving physics are spot on for an arcade street racer (a nice mix of arcade and realism) and it works great on the wheel. I nearly completed it on the 360 but saw it going cheap and thought it was worth another play-through on the PS3 with the DFGT wheel.

Im going to start it this month. Cant be arsed to restart Need For Speed again. :)

Got this borrowed for a couple of weeks and gotta say is pretty good, the driving is weird but once you get used to, its awesome drifting around the corners and the very long races with loads of straights gives you a road feeling like I never had before.
The Hot Pursuits are a bit crazy with all the items, specially online I prefer pure racing and if you find the right competitors online can be a real joy.

About the online I cant use the redeem since the game is not mine, so can I only play for the 2 free days they give me? Or the code works for more than one account?

I got it for Xmas, along with a Ferrari wheel which works fine. I also got the NFS: Undercover which has a little story running along it.

I need to get back to it, but have been playing some other games at teh moment.

FD

Back
Top Bottom