Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

D

DagsJT

After all the praise that this game is getting, I'm amazed that there isn't a thread for this already! :SHOCK:

Lovefilm have just sent my copy out so I'm looking forward to getting on this and breaking some times that any of you 360 players might have set :)

Anyone on 360 got this?

Will definitely be getting this. Love the NFS series.

But I'm sure there was a previous title in the series called Hot Pursuit...at least I remember playing it a while back.

Cool, I'm getting this, already mentioned it on an earlier thread. Going to get the wheel.

I had the original for the PC, were you could be the cop too. Also loved Driver with the wheel too, see that's out for PS3 too, think it's a 2nd one.

FD

After all the praise that this game is getting, I'm amazed that there isn't a thread for this already! :SHOCK:

Lovefilm have just sent my copy out so I'm looking forward to getting on this and breaking some times that any of you 360 players might have set :)

Anyone on 360 got this?

ive got it mate, not played much yet but what i have is pretty fantastic.

Great game! The high speed pursuits with the EMP's and road blocks takes your adrenaline to high levels. Especially online!

Loving it to bits.

The demo isn't a good representation of the full game, the handling is much, much better. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Glad you mentioned that because i wasn't that impressed with the demo but all the reviews are very good

Glad you mentioned that because i wasn't that impressed with the demo but all the reviews are very good

Same here. The handling on the demo was pretty poor but all the reviews have been great so far. Will probably pick this up over the next month or so.

Does anyone know if you add a friend in the Autolog whether or not you have to add them as a PSN friend?

Does online lag? I mean, it's not like a Konami game is it?

Last edited:
Not sure about your first question but online is just like Burnout Paradise, 100% lag free.

BUY THIS GAME NOW! It can be had for about 23 quid online or less with vouchers!

And watch that chuffin video too!

Becoming less impressed with it as I play it. If I want to drive a tank, I'll play Call Of Duty. I hoped it'd be more like Burnout where cars would react pretty quickly to controls but the lag between asking the car to move and it actually doing it is shite, especially when it comes to avoiding traffic.

Rubber banding is ridiculous too, as is the same in the other Criterion games for the matter. Interceptor isn't as fun as I hoped when you smash into the AI car and it gives it a tiny dent, slows you down but the AI speeds right up and zooms off into the distance.

Shame, I expected it to be great and it felt like a breath of fresh air at first but I think I'd rather play Burnout Paradise.

I don't know why but the rubber banding doesn't bother me too much like it does in other games.

I don't recall any in Burnout Paradise.

Back
Top Bottom