Need an info about Premiership ;-)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by fantasheva, 21 October 2005.

1. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

Hi everyone from Italy ;)

I noticed [well, it seems to me] that there isn't yet a sticky topic about PES5 editin' so I ask you an info, openin' this.

I'm editing the Premiership but I would like to know the real names of Wearside, Lancashire Athletic and East London...one of 'em should be the newcomers of Wigan Athletic but I don't know much about them :)

Can you tell me "who is who"?

Thx a lot.

2. le-roy

le-roy Guest

As far I now is Lancashire Athletic Wigan Athletic, because there is a Dutch player called de Zeeuw who plays for them.

3. divath

divath Guest

Wearside = Sunderland FC

Lancashire Athletic = Wigan Athletic

East London = West Ham United FC

cheers, David

4. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

Thanks a lot, guys...that's what I needed :cheers:

Well, just hopin' to be helpful to those that are goin' in "editin' mania" in the next days, I can suggest you to keep your PES4 Option File "Alive", there's an option in PES5 that can upload from it everything you've done in the past edition [stuff like logos, players/teams name/stadium edit etc...]

Really useful.

Have Fun:circle:

Last edited by a moderator: 21 October 2005
  5. divath

divath Guest

hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
  7. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

[​IMG]

I was doin' the same, anyway...
    It's all about luck.

Thanks Stringer Bell, registration done, nice links ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 21 October 2005