1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Need an info about Premiership ;-)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by fantasheva, 21 October 2005.

1. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

Hi everyone from Italy ;)

I noticed [well, it seems to me] that there isn't yet a sticky topic about PES5 editin' so I ask you an info, openin' this.

I'm editing the Premiership but I would like to know the real names of Wearside, Lancashire Athletic and East London...one of 'em should be the newcomers of Wigan Athletic but I don't know much about them :)

Can you tell me "who is who"?

Thx a lot.

2. le-roy

le-roy Guest

As far I now is Lancashire Athletic Wigan Athletic, because there is a Dutch player called de Zeeuw who plays for them.

3. divath

divath Guest

Wearside = Sunderland FC

Lancashire Athletic = Wigan Athletic

East London = West Ham United FC

cheers, David

4. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

Thanks a lot, guys...that's what I needed :cheers:

Well, just hopin' to be helpful to those that are goin' in "editin' mania" in the next days, I can suggest you to keep your PES4 Option File "Alive", there's an option in PES5 that can upload from it everything you've done in the past edition [stuff like logos, players/teams name/stadium edit etc...]

Really useful.

Have Fun:circle:

Last edited by a moderator: 21 October 2005
  5. divath

divath Guest

hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
  7. fantasheva

fantasheva Guest

[​IMG]

I was doin' the same, anyway...
    It's all about luck.

Thanks Stringer Bell, registration done, nice links ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 21 October 2005