1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

NBA Jam

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DagsJT, 23 November 2010.

1. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Played a few games of this and it's a cracking remake of the SNES classic :D I'm still not much good at it but the pace, the animations and feel of the game is superb and it's a great buzz.

Well worth getting if you enjoyed NBA Jam on the SNES.

2. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    I loved NBA Jam, I know jack shit about Basketball so it suited me fine. This isnt full release price surely ?

3. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    £25 at Amazon. It was intended to be an extra on a different NBA title I think, but they've added in a few more modes and whatnot, more of a complete game now.

I'm like you, I hardly know anything about basketball but all you need to know about this is how to shoot and block, love it :D

4. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    is it out on the hd consoles?

5. BillyBoy

BillyBoy Guest

Was looking at this. I like the realism of the NBA 2K series but I also loved the arcadey nature of the NBA Street games. This looks really fun and doesn't seem too bad at £25. Will probably pick this up over the next month. Hopefully by then EA will have patched the disconnect loophole.