1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

National Teams?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by whitecyda, 16 October 2006.

1. whitecyda

whitecyda Pro Evo Jack

26 September 2005
    Swansea
    Swansea City & Den Haag
    Could anybody in the know be so kind to list all of the National teams that are in PES6? I would prefer a full list and not "Same as WE10" or "Same as PES5 but with...".

Thanks ;)

2. donsutd

donsutd Non-League

2 February 2005
    i would like this also, please, I have tried search and cannot find anything , thanks

3. Apocalypse_God

Apocalypse_God Reaching for Glory

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    I think it's the same as PES5, just with Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Ghana and Togo, if not it's probably just got those 4 new teams and may or may not have been replaced by 4 other teams, my guess would be Morroco, Chile or Countries that haven't taken part in the World Cup. :thumbup: I can't say exactly as I don't have PES6 yet. :cry:

4. benjaminoquai

benjaminoquai Non-League

15 August 2005
    Venezuela / Senegal / Morocco / China - all dropped. (not sure Morocco & China may have been dropped for PES5?)
    Trinidad & Tobago / Togo / Ghana / Angola - all added.

Why'd they drop senegal and not someone like Latvia! OR SCOTLAND.

5. whitecyda

whitecyda Pro Evo Jack

26 September 2005
    Swansea
    Swansea City & Den Haag
    Whatever happened to Konami's policy of not dropping teams? (Remember West Ham were still included in PES 3 after they were relegated?)

Quite dissapointed about Senegal and China being left out. Extremely unhappy about Venezuela being cut as they only needed to add Bolivia and they'd have the entire CONMEBOL qualifying group.

Come on Konami, get ALL national teams in the next PES! Hell, every country that has ever qualified for a World Cup would be enough. :roll:

Can someone now confirm that this is the full list?

UEFA
    1. Austria
    2. Belgium
    3. Bulgaria
    4. Croatia
    5. Czech Republic
    6. Denmark
    7. England
    8. Finland
    9. France
    10. Germany
    11. Greece
    12. Hungary
    13. Ireland
    14. Italy
    15. Latvia
    16. Netherlands
    17. N. Ireland
    18. Norway
    19. Poland
    20. Portugal
    21. Romania
    22. Russia
    23. Scotland
    24. Serbia
    25. Slovakia
    26. Slovenia
    27. Spain
    28. Sweden
    29. Switzerland
    30. Turkey
    31. Ukraine
    32. Wales

CAF
    1. Angola
    2. Cameroon
    3. Ghana
    4. Ivory Coast
    5. Nigeria
    6. South Africa
    7. Togo
    8. Tunisia

CONCACAF
    1. Costa Rica
    2. Mexico
    3. Trinidad & Tobago
    4. USA

AFC
    1. Australia
    2. Korea Republic
    3. Iran
    4. Japan
    5. Saudi Arabia

CONMEBOL
    1. Argentina
    2. Brazil
    3. Chile
    4. Colombia
    5. Ecuador
    6. Paraguay
    7. Peru
    8. Uruguay

Last edited: 20 October 2006
  6. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I am pretty sure there are supposed to be more teams in the International Challenge mode. Unplayable, but you can play against them. Seems impossible to find out, though, I think I will only know on the 27.

7. denirobob

denirobob IBERIAN PRIMERA

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    I didnt even think they had a policy mate, as it's always seemed as if they give with one hand whilst taking away with the other.

shame on venezuela (pes5 debutants!), i was looking forward to playing with them in my official venezuela replica kit!

db