1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

national teams in Winning Eleven 9

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by superkurt, 30 July 2005.

1. superkurt

superkurt Guest

Hello,
    Could someone tell me which are the new playable national teams in Winning Eleven 9 ? and by the way do you know if the FC Basel is in the game ?
    Thanks alot.

2. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    And its been said that those countries will only be controlled by the COM :(

3. J@s0n88

J@s0n88 League 2

15 September 2003
    SINGapore
    u mean countries like singapore n thailand? those lousier contries?

4. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, PerĂº
    Jordan, Turkmenistan, Malaysia, North Korea, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Syria, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Laos, Singapore, Bahrain, Oman, Vietnam, Qatar, Yemen, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Maldives, Kyrgystan, Iraq, Kuwait, Thailand, Indonesia.

5. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    For sure : Ivory Coast and Venezuela

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I wonder if you can buy the players from the non-playable national teams...

7. antan87

antan87 Non-League

31 May 2005
    is some croatian team going to be in the game hajduk or dinamo

8. J@s0n88

J@s0n88 League 2

15 September 2003
    SINGapore

u mean this team are all computer controlled?

9. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Does that mean Kuwait isn't Playable ?? :-s

10. nazzo

nazzo League 1

1 August 2003
    Kuwait
    Its still not clear.

But if there are any new playable Asian teams Kuwait and Uzbeckistan are definatly among them (GW).

(!)If(!)

11. PedroGhidini

PedroGhidini Non-League

19 June 2005
    Caxias do Sul, Brasil
    E.C. Juventude
    I think this teams that you'll play against in the Go For 2006 will be secret teams to buy at WE SHOP

12. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Or is that what you want to believe? You can't possibly think that because there hasn't been any clues..

13. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    YA, Double R .. no Clues .... :-s

I just hope to have them !!

14. nazzo

nazzo League 1

1 August 2003
    Kuwait
    Remeber the screen shot custom cup with Kuwait's Flag and Uzbeck's?

This is the most confusing pic.

Because in PES5 beta it shows that only 5 (old) Asian Teams are playable.

But in the pic of the custom cup it shows us something else.

But in PES5 pic its a beta and not WE9.

Lets not forget that WE9 include Kirrin cup which is not included in PES5.

So that means their might be some playable Asian teams in WE9 since us Asians play WE and not PES.

But we'll never know till we get the game...I guess.

15. filthydani

filthydani Guest

How come no one have played the full japanese version of the game yet???????????????? shit

16. nazzo

nazzo League 1

1 August 2003
    Kuwait
    Probably because Konami want to surprise us or something.

17. J@s0n88

J@s0n88 League 2

15 September 2003
    SINGapore
    i think they are just too lazy to put in those teams... always trying to fucking rip us off... i really want to use singapore to play..

18. Riggs_Rx

Riggs_Rx Holland in da Finals!!!

Because it isnt out yet.

About those non playable teams, i think that's bullshit. Apperently Konami made a database for those teams (stats, faces, height, kits, formation, etc..) so why would only the CPU play with them? It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't take any more diskspace to make them playable for human players. The PES shop is the only reason i can think as well to unlock them.

19. At. NAl

At. NAl Non-League

6 May 2003
    USA, NY
    You gotta be right !

20. Ashed

Ashed 01000001011100110110100

29 January 2003
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Manchester United
    I hope those teams are playable. I really want to play Thailand vs. Indonesia against my Indonesian friends. :D

21. SSJbrolly

SSJbrolly League 2

4 August 2003
    It was seabass who told those teams will only be available for COM, it's still anyone guess to know if he refered only to the Road To World Cup mode or for the whole game. It will be really pathetic if those teams are in and we can't use them, even though most people don't care about them, if they are in the game they should be playable is as simple as that.
    Though I believe that if they are playable it will be on WE only, PES won't have the asian teams I'm quite sure about that.

But so far the only new national team I'm sure it will be playable is Ivory Coast.

22. superkurt

superkurt Guest

We should now know everything about those hypothetics playable national teams. Famitsu has reviewed the game some days ago. So, some japanese fans should know something about that fucking question. And message to Konami : If those asian teams who are in the Nippon challenge mode aren't playable, you really SUCK !