1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Nathan Barley

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by loz, 13 February 2005.

1. loz

loz Guest

Did anyone catch this on channel 4. Thought it was totally brilliant, and actually something good to catch on C4 now Peep Show has finished!!! Watch it if u havent seen it already.

2. ProEvo

ProEvo Hatch Monkey

22 October 2001
    On Some Island Somewhere
    It was pretty enjoyable, it's a Chris Morris production so it's gotta be pretty good!

It wasn't laugh out loud funny but I think seeing more of the series will improve it 10 fold!

Worth a viewin........

3. Starsky

Starsky Guest

I missed this but will definetly catch it on E4 or something seen as it's Morris.
    So was it good? I've seen a few articles saying it wasn't very funny.

4. loz

loz Guest

I thought it was great!

5. Starsky

Starsky Guest

Oh god, it's blatantly going to be shit then.

ONLY KIDDING LOZ YOU GREAT BIG THING WITH GREAT BIG TASTES IN EVERYTHING GREAT!

6. foxrocks

foxrocks League 1

11 January 2004
    I want to say something like "It's well weapon!", but I don't think I can without being a bit of a Nathan Barley.

7. hutch

hutch Beaten by Chris Wright

5 January 2003