1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Naruto - Japanese Anime

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Interista, 30 July 2005.

1. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    Just was wondering if anyone in this forum watches this anime cartoon since I just started watchin it a week ago and am finding myself watchin 10- 15 epsiodes a day.

So anyone else watches Naruto ?

i think i saw this guy in this forum his avatar havin a charachter from Naruto, fithydani i think :P ?

2. reefur

reefur Retired AFC Chairman

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    naruto is a huge series...one of the most popular at my uncles anime store....i used to watch anime like crazy as a kid....nowadays not as much...but naruto is definitely a good one.....recently ive liked the vampire hunter d bloodlust and berserk a little more.....i think iceman or someone else here watches anime too...theres a few of us :)

3. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    oh cool i thought i was the only naruto freak :D

Last edited: 30 July 2005
  4. mr_sparxx

mr_sparxx 13th Squad Captain

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    No your not the only one, i watch it aswell :) i love bleach at the moment tho, that anime is awsome. You should definitely check that out if u aint already

5. reefur

reefur Retired AFC Chairman

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    dont know if u like gto but the movie is out of that......sort of off topic but yah :)

6. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    I heard lot of stuff bout bleach but never saw it.

7. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    My friend watch it :) I don't :)
    But I saw some Clips of it :) .. I would say NICE anime :D :D .. but it's jap and I don't get anything :-s

8. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    I download it with subtitles ;)

9. mr_sparxx

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    Yea its definitely worth a look. Lunar fansubs are the ones i watch, its on episode 42 at the mo, the show just keeps on getting better

10. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    :) :) my friend got it with subtitle .. I just called him :D

11. mr_sparxx

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    kool, watch watch watch!! :D

12. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    Naruto is the shit! Best freaking anime ever. The Music from Naruto is just awesome.

I'm on episode 145. waiting for 146 but i heard they will be airing the movie delaying 146 til the next week :(

13. mr_sparxx

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    yea the music is great, i have all 3 soundtracks. Im on episode 145 aswell but there delaying 146? What movie are they showing the ice princess one?

14. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    yep, they are showing last year's movie. they are very nice in japan aren't they? the movie was in theaters last year and the dvd was just release in april. and now its going to be public on television. if only it would be like that with every movie in the world.

theater...1 year later...dvd...couple months later...local tv channel presentation

15. mr_sparxx

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    oh kool, only in japan eh. They always get good stuff like that but you never kno, one day we might get lucky. I kno there showing naruto over here in september so with any luck the films might follow.

16. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    You mean buy the dvd which comes with subtitles :wink:

Mmmmm... never watched this, the only one I watched was Dragonball,a nd Dragonball Z, that was ages ago.

17. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    yeah, cartoon network is going to show it on Toonami. :applause: but i don't know how long it will take for the show to catch up with the japanese version.

just a side note: downloading the animes is illegal. they use to be unlicensed

18. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    am in episode 104 still :mrgreen:

19. mr_sparxx

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    104? hmm....oh thats the one with the runner aint it? naruto gets real intense after that, not gonna say anymore than that :)

20. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    yeah just saw it, really nice episode, now am in epsidoe 112 lol
    Shikamaru and Co are saving Sasuke 8)
    Sakura borke my heart when she was crying :(

Damn that Oo0oro0o0chimaruUUu ](*,) :rein: