MyClub Players Packages

vulturu0707

League 1
25 August 2008
Hi guys

Just wondering, is there any logic/strategy behind how to get gold/black level players in the packages, or is it 100% random?

In the previous years it was tricky but still possible to get to know the system/patterns of the spinning balls so there was an actual change of getting a black ball, but now, are there any factors which determine the players you'll get, like time of the day, or team spirit at that moment, etc. anything at all?

If anyone has any knowledge about this please share...

Thanks.

I don't agree with that, there were certain patterns/algorithms which you could have learned and know when a bigger wave of gold/black balls was coming.

I am 100% sure there is a sort of algorithm but I don't know what the variables are. For example, at PES 2017, PES 2018 and PES 2019 the first level 1 black ball/package was Messi - I got him 3 years in a row at the very first black ball/package?! What's the chance of that? It must be an algorithm based on the characters of the user name, or something...there have been too many similarities in terms of the players I've been getting over the years.

Back
Top Bottom