I'm playing a league on 3 stars(I'm not that good). I can use my players for a max of 2-3 games then they are to tired to play. Only the goalie and one player who have a stamina of 99 and condition of 7, I can use them for about 5-6 games. My team strategy has only an "A" for counter attack and I'm not using the run button all the time. When I was playing on 2 stars the 80% of the players were getting tired after 10-12 matches. The other 20% could play almost every match. I know that I could turn of "accumulated fatique" but then the players only get tired during the match. Why are my players getting tired so fast and how is it on 4,5 or 6 stars?