1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

My OGC Nice compilations

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by total, 31 July 2006.

1. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
  2. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    It's a thing of beautyyyyyyyyyy! 8)

Your editing skills of the video just got better and better and this last one is great!!! I watched it twice. :)

3. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    Thanks man. :) And yeah, my editing skills get better and better everytime I do a compilation. I hope I didn't use too many, though. :o

But I really like discovering new effects & stuff. I read only 1 tutorial for Sony Vegas and I learned other stuff myself. As a matter of fact, I discovered 3 new effects just while doing the 5th one. :)

Last edited: 1 August 2006
  4. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    great vids, like how you show good saves aswell and tricks... not just about scoreing goals :)

Edit: Where can i download that indoor areana? i already have an nt89 stadium pack so could i download it seperatly and what is the .txt for it?

Last edited: 2 August 2006
  5. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    :roll:

@marsmanic: The indoor arena is included in nt's stadium pack.

6. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
  7. zlojack

zlojack TFC - All For One!

12 November 2005
    Toronto FC & FC Barcelona
    As said before Total...your comps get better and better!