My game is broken, favour needed (file upload)

Sub-Conscious

Conference
3 September 2005
Can somebody please do me a massive favour and upload a file somewhere for me to download.

The only requirement is that you must have applied the previous in game update which included loads of boots, but NOT the latest one which was released today.

Go to C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\download

There should be 2 files in there dt0f.img and another tiny one, i need them both (as they were before latest update), otherwise I've lost over a months worth of editing :(

Thanks!

Well it's OK I found what I needed on filefront, didnt need the tiny one after all.

If anybody else who is using an edited option file has their game screwed up by applying the latest download patch then do the following to fix it:

1 - delete everything from in here: C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\download

2 - download this and put it in the folder you just deleted the old one from:

http://www.filefront.com/thankyou.p...eeb5827967d252cdc8499cbaadf99f490c40613f7206f

3: delete your OPTION.bin from My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save

Start the game, should work now. as long as you pressed no when it asked in game if you wanted to save the data, or you backed up your EDIT.bin before hand.

There goes most of my evening, thank you Konami.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom