1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

My 1st Ever Compilation - PES5 Demo

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Bailey10, 20 September 2005.

1. Bailey10

Bailey10 Guest

Alrite guys, well i have never done one of these before and someone said they where fun to make so i thought to myself yeah ok why not make one Ofcourse it aint going to be the best but there is a selction of my goals scored in the PES5 Demo! please leave comments on the Compilation guys and i hope you enjoy! :D

Its 3mins 30 long! http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D9TCEDYTFPK42STMBTEW47VVZ

2. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    yeah pretty good for a first attempt :)

3. Bailey10

Bailey10 Guest

Cheers mate :D

4. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Wrong board, moved.

5. Gi-Yo

Gi-Yo Non-League

31 August 2003
    lol.....you cheated in the last game though vs Arsenal....You used Owen :p

Nice movie though :d

6. roonaldo8

roonaldo8 Guest

good first attempt

7. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    pretty nice.. personally loved the red lettering animations they looked lush!!! ;)BTW what program did you use to edit it????

8. Bailey10

Bailey10 Guest

Thanks guys :D liking the commenets! and studeep i used windows movie maker its pretty easy to use as well and also i aint mess around with it alot yet so there is loads of things you can do! Thanks again guys Hopefully be making another 1 if you lot are interested?

9. bart

bart Guest

Bailey how did you capture the replays what program did you use to record the game while your was playing.

Impressed with the compilation muccer looks cool :-)

10. bart

bart Guest

Bailey could you tell me please how you got fraps to run smoothly as soon as i start fraps everything goes all jerky not smooth hope you can help many thanks

11. H4RDY

H4RDY ateyate

17 September 2004
    London, UK
    Arsenal
    GREAT JOB MATE!!

12. bart

bart Guest

Bailey any chance of some help please mate ?

13. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    i can do a better job usinga dobe premier pro. that program is the best for video editing