1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Multiple Installs of PES?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Hectic Glenn, 17 June 2010.

1. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Quick question, I'm currently running an old version of the PESEdit patch with a Masterleague campaign in 2024. I don't want to lose this game.

I'd also like to install the PESEdit World Cup 2010 patch, but this requires Konami patch 1.07 (which would break my ML).

How do I install another version of PES without breaking my ML? Sure I could install to a different directory but what about my Konami folder here? (C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save) Can't have two of those!

2. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Just change the name of you pes2010 folders in program files and also the folder where your saves are. Then re-install. Make sure you find your save folders and rename though else you masterleague will be lost. If you can't find it tell me your o/s and shall tell you where it is.

3. Sany023

Sany023 Championship

30 November 2008
    Russia
    Manchester United
    The most easiest solution is next.
    1-st install clear PES 10.
    2-nd make registry file from it.
    3-rd install patches all you want.

All you need to do for playing are
    1-st copy folder KONAMI from needed patch with OF to my Documents
    2-nd run registry file with correct path to your needed PES 10 patch.

PS If you don't understand anything i said here - write me PM. I will explain.

4. ashleyblue

ashleyblue League 2

14 November 2006
    Waterford,Republic Of Ireland
    Waterford United/Arsenal
    As far as i know the world cup patch is a standalone patch and will not effect any other patch. It installs to its own seperate folders.

5. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Yes it does. I have it and they are completely seperate.

6. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    What about the requirement of PES needing to be updated to version 1.07? Mine is not, are yours jammie & ashley?

7. Gaston

Gaston Primera Division

26 January 2010
    Argentina
    San Lorenzo
    I really can't assure you that the PESEdit patch will work fine, but what I can tell you is that is completely possible to have 2 different PES patches (I have the Liga Argentina and 3.4 from PESEdit) with differents DLC (1.03 and 1.05, respectively)

8. sticky-fingers

sticky-fingers Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!

11 June 2004
    Toulouse, France
    You can make a .reg file for each install, something like that :

launch it before the .exe

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KONAMI\PES2010]
    "code"="xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx-xxx"
    "installdir"="G:\\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\\"
    "version"="1.00.0000"

9. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    That looks like the perfect solution sticky fingers, how would I make that file? Is it a notepad file saved as a .reg and put somewhere? (After adding the correct directory & CD Key)

10. sticky-fingers

sticky-fingers Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!

11 June 2004
    Toulouse, France
    yes, it works with the notepad ;)