Multiple Installs of PES?

Hectic Glenn

League 2
14 May 2006
Tottenham Hotspur
Quick question, I'm currently running an old version of the PESEdit patch with a Masterleague campaign in 2024. I don't want to lose this game.

I'd also like to install the PESEdit World Cup 2010 patch, but this requires Konami patch 1.07 (which would break my ML).

How do I install another version of PES without breaking my ML? Sure I could install to a different directory but what about my Konami folder here? (C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save) Can't have two of those!

Just change the name of you pes2010 folders in program files and also the folder where your saves are. Then re-install. Make sure you find your save folders and rename though else you masterleague will be lost. If you can't find it tell me your o/s and shall tell you where it is.

The most easiest solution is next.
1-st install clear PES 10.
2-nd make registry file from it.
3-rd install patches all you want.

All you need to do for playing are
1-st copy folder KONAMI from needed patch with OF to my Documents
2-nd run registry file with correct path to your needed PES 10 patch.

PS If you don't understand anything i said here - write me PM. I will explain.

What about the requirement of PES needing to be updated to version 1.07? Mine is not, are yours jammie & ashley?

I really can't assure you that the PESEdit patch will work fine, but what I can tell you is that is completely possible to have 2 different PES patches (I have the Liga Argentina and 3.4 from PESEdit) with differents DLC (1.03 and 1.05, respectively)

You can make a .reg file for each install, something like that :

launch it before the .exe

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KONAMI\PES2010]
"code"="xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx-xxx"
"installdir"="G:\\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\\"
"version"="1.00.0000"

That looks like the perfect solution sticky fingers, how would I make that file? Is it a notepad file saved as a .reg and put somewhere? (After adding the correct directory & CD Key)

Back
Top Bottom