Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Nutmeg said:
It's probably been mentioned b4 but, has anyone seen Battle Royale? :mrgreen: I watched it again last night. It's so harsh.

It has been mentioned before & it's well worth another one too! :D

Excellent film another classic Asian film! & is well worth it's place in my collection.

how can you have "Matrix" and "film" in the same sentence without.. "John" and "Commando"... that was a class flim.

"Let off some steam Bennett"

Waoah, I saw Jackass: The Movie yesterday. Damn, it was funny, and gross, very gross! :mrgreen:

:x Arrrrgh fook it, you've just reminded me Zeb, I forgot to watch that Dumb and Dumberer that is on Tuesday nights, it's absolutly fantastic.

FD

Phone Booth looks fantastic. Love the hostage situation type films.

I saw X2 yesterday, and I'd like to recommend it to everyone. It's excellent. Maybe not as well written as the first one, but it's still ver, very good. I'm really looking forward to the dvd.

Anyone who has not seen 'The big Lebowski', should rent it immediately.
One of my all time favorite films. (I've got myself a new avatar to celebrate the fact<--)
The scene where Walter (John Goodman) confronts the kid Larry about his homework and then smashes up what he thinks is his car while shouting "You sdee what happens Larry?? You see what happens Larry when you f*ck a stranger in the ass!!!" is one of the all time funniest scenes in movies history. First time I saw that I nearly had a hernia.
Absolute gold.

Yeah, that and the 'I'm gonna put my gun up your a*s and pull the trigger till it goes CLICK!' scene.

Bloody great film. :mrgreen:

Big Lebowski is brilliant. I love the way John Goodman completely goes nuts, while there's really nothing happening (like the scene with the hippie. "over the line"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ha ha! Good one Jooste, thats such a great scene.

goodman.gif

"have you ever heard of Vietnam? Youre entering a world of pain."

Man, i'm stupid. I had downloaded the complete Lebowski movie, but i refreshed my video files and deleted the Big Lebowski, Taxi Driver and some more classics.

Anyobe seen the movies "the big hit" and "very bad things?"

Big Lebowski is great I agree. Has nobody here seen 'Best In Show'? Its showing on Sky at the moment. Its a spoof about this dog show made by the creators of "This is spinal tap" though I havent seen that one. Christopher Guest stars in it. Its an absolute gem.

:D Saw X-Men 2 & have to say I was rather impressed much better than the first one I recommend all of you to see it 8/10

They also showed an extra long trailer of Matrix Reloaded which i hadn't seen before. My god I almost creamed my pants!!! :shock:

Off to see XMen 2 on Monday. Lookin forward to it very much, throw in a Matrix trailer and I may be damp before the film starts ;)

hutch said:
Big Lebowski is great I agree. Has nobody here seen 'Best In Show'? Its showing on Sky at the moment. Its a spoof about this dog show made by the creators of "This is spinal tap" though I havent seen that one. Christopher Guest stars in it. Its an absolute gem.

Hutch, 'Best in show' is an all time classic. I have it DVD. If you like that then try and get a film called 'waiting for Guffman' Its the same cast and writers. Class.

Yeah ive ordered it off Play.com. Its been 'packing' since last saturday night! Never seen Guffman but I'll check it out. Love spoofs. Best in Show and Mike Bassett are my 2 fave films.

X Men 2, went to see it on Monday. It was a superb film, with nicely directed action set pieces. Plus all the X Women are easy on the eye as wel ;)

X-Men 2 is top, lots of fantastic stunts, lots of fit ladies, and well I'll end up in jail if I say what I might do to Rogue. ;) :twisted: :mrgreen:

Roll on Matrix Reloaded, but to tide me over I reckon I'll have to check out Old School.

I watched Phone Booth last night

Fucking excellent film, especially the ending ;)

MrCoopz said:
I watched Phone Booth last night

**** excellent film, especially the ending ;)

Hhhmm I may watch that tonight. but I have a choice of Four along with 'City of God', 'Dream Catcher', 'Van Wilder' & 'Phone Booth'

which one chould I watch???

I think 'City of God' is a no! no! as I'll be watching it with the bird & I don't think see will like that sort of film with sub-Titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom