Moto GP 07

The_Special_One

I like Unicorns
17 August 2007
Cascais
Estoril | Knicks
Hello guys! I have this very beautiful game but unfortunately I can't play it with my gamepad. I have a Dualshock 2 gamepad (PS2) and Windows Vista Home Premium.

When I try to configure controls this happens:
" Please note that DirectInput is deprecated in versions of Windows greater than XP, we've detected that you're running a non-compatible operating system so the following operation may not work. Any changes made to the configuration of the Xinput (Microsft Xbox 360 compatible) device here will not take effect, these should be configured within the games setting menu."

Any patch to solve it?

Cheers.

Hello guys! I have this very beautiful game but unfortunately I can't play it with my gamepad. I have a Dualshock 2 gamepad (PS2) and Windows Vista Home Premium.

When I try to configure controls this happens:
" Please note that DirectInput is deprecated in versions of Windows greater than XP, we've detected that you're running a non-compatible operating system so the following operation may not work. Any changes made to the configuration of the Xinput (Microsft Xbox 360 compatible) device here will not take effect, these should be configured within the games setting menu."

Any patch to solve it?

Cheers.
hi mate I've got the same problem,did u solve it somehow?thx

its alright, I just dont like how the camera turns when you turn, it should be in a fixed place. That just confuses me a bit

Back
Top Bottom