Most sucessful feint combos?

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
Hello,

as there are so many possible combinations of feints (L1 + up to 4 feints can be assigned to each directon of the right controll stick):

which feint combos do you find most sucessfull?

i personally just assign a maximum of 2 feints to one L1 + right controll stick directon as i think that if you do more, the opposite player almost everytime disrupts the combo, leaving you stuck in a pre-defined movement and having lost the ball.

which combos do you use?

nobody uses this feint combos? or all you all playing with the default combos?

strange that this is not one of the most popular topics here as this could really be a huge step towards a more arcade-y style of play...

nobody uses this feint combos? or all you all playing with the default combos?

strange that this is not one of the most popular topics here as this could really be a huge step towards a more arcade-y style of play...

You have answered your own question there.

not really, as i wanted to know if you use this self styled feint combos and if you do so, do you use the default ones or do you create your own combos?

In answer to your original question..

It's not strange that it isnt a popular topic, because PES players dont want a step to a more arcadey approach. Thats what I meant when I said you have answered your own question there.

As it happens, I do use them now and then, not as much as I did when I first got the demo, I hammered them and learnt them to satisfy my mind that they were not open to abuse. I'm satisfied they are not. I generally set 1 feint, most recently two, as long as the compliment each other and are subtle, to each direction. I feel the best way to use the tricks is with the trick feint system, even if you only allocate one feint per direction. It's easier to learn, and you know exatly what does what, so you can attempt them when the situation arises, and is relevant.

Back
Top Bottom