Mortal Kombat 9 - 2011

2 November 2007
Brasil
Vasco da Gama
MORTAL KOMBAT 9

OgAAAFdAo8M_GDFgyvHORfH6AcGx7g_3ajTlf1uasBJwTK9FwrCamhQAqqzNjgooE57ThV0AGNERN85d28EW8jVwuRoAm1T1UOkM3KtRBbJbNMahMryxvnE4yrrZ.jpg

Eu não econtrei um tópico sobre este Game aqui no fórum, então eu resolvi criar este aqui.

I don't have encountered an topic about this game here in the forum, so I decided to create this. :SMUG:
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 - Debut Trailer
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat Shadows Trailer [HD] - Pixel Enemy
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 - Gameplay + 3 Fatalities (E3 GS)
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 E3 Ed Boon Interview-Gameplay, Combos, Fatalities, X-Ray Mode Demo(Gamespot)
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - 6 minutes gameplay E3 footage 2010
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat (9) E3 Ed Boon Interview
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cv5dQODH4&feature=player_embedded
-
YouTube - Mortal Kombat (9) Ed Boon Exclusive Interview w/ G4

Last edited:
Looks OK this does

The only problem though is that i would get it, see 1 fatality and never want to play it again

Apparently the game has gone back to its roots like when it was still a good game. The game is no longer played in 3D but back to one axis like how Street Fighter 4 was.

The more i see the better it looks

Looks like the old school MK i remember but with new graphics some nice x-ray sequences and some brutal fatality's

Kung Lao's one is brillaint :LOL:

Wow, loving those fatalities. Looks like it's back to the original gameplay, but modernized graphically - I'm assuming the controls are the same?

I'm also glad they haven't censored anything, this is how MK should be none of that MK vs DC poop that tamed it down.

Hi everyone,

March is chock-full of exclusives for PlayStation Plus subscribers. We’re excited to share that over the next two weeks, our subscribers will be receiving two full game trials, an exclusive demo for Mortal Kombat, and discounts on the PSN Gamers’ Choice Awards winners. So let’s get to the meat of this thing and jump straight into our two upcoming PlayStation Plus publishes.

Brush up on your “finishing moves” because on Tuesday, March 8, PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download the Mortal Kombat demo.

That’s one week before it’s available to everyone via PlayStation Store.

Mortal Kombat

Battle your way through this fighting adventure and experience the joy of the once-controversial, uber-gorey fatalities. The Mortal Kombat demo will also be offered as an Auto Download, so PlayStation Plus subscribers should have their automatic download feature turned on.

The demo includes four playable characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage and Mileena, along with their Fatalities and X-Ray Attacks; two environments: The Pit and The Living Forest; single player and one-on-one versus modes; and stereoscopic 3D support.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=plus_030311

Back
Top Bottom