1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Morocco ? A democracy ? MEH.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anasie10, 2 August 2013.

1. Anasie10

Anasie10 Montpellier HSC Fan

3 September 2008
    Rabat
    Montpellier HSC
    Just wanted to clarify the situation here in Morocco as a lot of foreginers are thinking "Hey what a beautiful country, we should go there, it's even CHEAP !", or "They're going step by step to become a democratic country".
    Let's stop it right there.

You don't know what's going on guys these last 2 days.

Here you go :

Full article : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anish-paedophile-raped-11-local-children.html

2. Artem

Artem International

9 June 2010
    St. Petersburg
    Zenit SPb
    What do you want to say this? I do not understand. I could not suspect that for some countries to attract tourists NEED become democratic. Tourists will ride even in the most undemocratic countries, if there's interesting. So it's all bullshit. :ROLL:

As for the case you described ... hmm .. it certainly is a total nightmare, but if you really want democracy, then get used to it, not every democracy is good.

3. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    How much is it for a beer?

4. Honome

Honome The Hated Chatbox Murder

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    30 lashes in the ass

5. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    I'll have two. :SMUG:

6. Badgerman

Badgerman blep

21 August 2002
    smegtown
    portsmouth :'[
    North Korea and Chernobyl would be fantastic experiences I am sure. Barring the potential for a summary execution and/or acute radiation poisoning of course.

Last edited by a moderator: 19 August 2013