1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Monday, pes5 online update day, did u get promoted??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by uk_stanners, 8 November 2005.

1. uk_stanners

uk_stanners Conference

3 October 2003
    N.Ireland
    hey, just wondering how yous all did...

i started online last monday or tuesday i think, so i had time to get the points before update day...

i went direct from amateur league up to division 2 :) i was surprised and happy about this, im sure its common though, and even from amateur to div 1.

50% win rate, 60 games, 30win, 18draw 12 lost :P

everyone have a good day? anyone relegated hehehe that would be shameful...

and still that spanish parallilili or whatever is rank 1, i think addicted or something, noway u can play that many games in such a short space of time, and have a life :) i want to play him though.

2. Boefje

Boefje Conference

30 July 2003
    lol

still in the top500 of second dev. and this is al due to the fact i have so less time to play ;)

yesterday again 5 games, 5 won but 200 points short to go higher...

3. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    im in div1 now and ranked about 900. Nice to see that about 50,000 people have registered now

4. aweil

aweil Guest

I started playing friday and was promoted from amature to 3A...I was pretty surprised since I played so little...

5. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Why do they class you as 2nd division(as I am)but there is no second division to play in.
    potty!!!