1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Monday Night Live : Coming up

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Carl, 8 November 2005.

1. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    Ok, after the semi success of the footie last night, and with just over 3 weeks till the 360 launch, if any of us are lucky enough to get one, here is my plan for the next few Monday Night Live's.

Mon 15th : PGR2 : Tearing up the tracks for one more go

Mon 22nd : PES5 : Probably with Club sides, but maybe not with the BIG euro teams

Mon 29th : PGR2 : For anyone who wont have sold on their XB, one more final fling around the Ring as such and much more mayhem, maybe even a Mini ban lifted for once ;)

Well people post your thoughts and lets see if we cant welcome in the 360 era with some great Live nights before release.

Last edited: 9 November 2005
  2. LemonJelly

LemonJelly Bungie's Bitch Staff

28 August 2002
    UK
    I'll take part in all of it providing I still have my console.

3. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    So ReActor is up for anything XB Live wise, if he still has his ;) anyone else have thoughts on whether it's a good plan or not?

4. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    It's a good plan.

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    If I am nowhere else I will be there

6. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    im up for pes5 one

7. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    PGR2 tomorrow night then lads what say you?

8. LemonJelly

LemonJelly Bungie's Bitch Staff

28 August 2002
    UK
    Yep I should be able to make it tomorrow, what sorta time?

9. JSN

JSN Guest

sounds good - count me in (now i finally have pes too :p )

10. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I would expect it to start at around 730-8, usual time really. And it looks like PGR will be given a run out, probably one of my last chances to practice my T-Boning before the 360

11. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    No doubt it'll be around that time as normal, but can someone other than Wrighty host who has THE RING ;)

12. numberoneson

numberoneson wankin you off wit lips.x

12 May 2003
    Manchester
    Manchester City
    I wish i didn't work nearly every night, i feel i'm missing out on some quality network gamin here

13. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    Well done everyone who played a lil PGR last night, the 2+ hours flew by, though grudges have been noted for are step up to the 360 size PGR. JSN and Wrighty watch your bumpers and Classic, I do believe you have joined the Banger Racing Clan........ ;)

It was all a great laugh, though I still aint forgiven Wrighty for taking me out in the Exige race......... some top racing, with only the Koeny race around Moscow and the Ferrari Stradale's around The Ring being non close affairs, imagine losing a 12 second lead on the The Ring and coming in FORTH!!!!!! :lol: :applause:

Hopefully are final fling on PGR2 will be as much fun on the 29th of Nov. :D

14. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    My current Live sub runs out today, decided not to bother resuming it until my 360 situation is resolved, which is only a couple of week away. But won't be able to make any PGR2 night sorry :(.