Monday Night Football : XB/XB360

Wrighty has been allocated Alaves
LemonJelly has been allocated Deportivo la Coruna
Judge Shredd has been allocated Real Betis
Jack Bauer has been allocated Real Zaragoza

Anyone else interested in playing tomorrow night please post and then we can allocate another 2 or 4 teams and thus have a mini Tourny. :D

My dad is interested, but he'll need a Live account doing (I have two two-month subscriptions here, he'll just need a name setting up)...

Just let him share your account JB, I'm sure you arent playing on another XB are you? ;) He might not screw up your stats that much, I mean it'll prob be about 5 games maximum.

Mwahaha. He's signed up for a one month trial; his gamer tag is TT 2006.

Add him if you want to score some easy wins on PES (the only game he'll play). Bear in mind he's 60. Go easy on him.

So what happens tonight, do I get invited into something or do I go to a particular room?

Edit: What time are we aiming for? 8pm? And what's the tournament format? League, cup?

Last edited:
Just got a message from Holio - looks like CWright has gone the way of Kevano, frigging Coronation Street should be banned from Mondays. No football tonight by the looks of things... My dad is broken hearted. :(

EDITED-pes5 was the same prices and call of duty 2 on xbox 360 so i got COD2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Bauer said:
Just got a message from Holio - looks like CWright has gone the way of Kevano, frigging Coronation Street should be banned from Mondays. No football tonight by the looks of things... My dad is broken hearted. :(

I wasnt watching Corrie last night and I resent the implication that I was. How dare you tar me with the same soap watching brush as Kevano

Back
Top Bottom