Monday Night Football : XB/XB360

Re: Monday Night Football

F*ck!, my head is up my ar$e at the moment.
(family problems etc)
Sorry for not confirming and failing to play.
I feel a right pillock.
Sorry
(makes it even more gutting cus I can wupp Cwright :) )

Last edited:

peat said:
(makes it even more gutting cus I can wupp Cwright :) )

Everyone thought they could whupp me before they played me, turns out I am half decent at the game. Who would have thought that eh ;)

kevano22 said:
decent at fluking free kicks in the top corner.

But surely the more of them I score the less of a fluke it has to be :)

I'd love to play you guy's sometime in the future maybe, i signed up for last years league, CWright, i think i still have you on my friends list so if you ever fancy a game? just send me an invite. I don't really have the time at the moment to be in a league but i enjoyed being in one last year, i was in the PESLive League after the Evo-Web one folded. It's a really good league and is sponsored by XBM.

Whos still on for this tonight then?

I have nowt better to do so I will be on

You mean Bolton V Brum aint your cup of tea? ;) I'll be up for some PES5 Live, though prob after 8.

Yeah I'll be there depending on how well a certain 20 month old is sleeping tonight, she has a cold so its been stressful.

So count me as a maybe.

What started off as a promising tourny falls at the 2nd fence, surely there must be 8 people out there with the game!!

Well we've at least got 4 if Dave can make it (hopefully), three games each. I'm sure Kevano or Manxspanna will be on at some point they're always playing!

I would definately play once my replacement 360 arrives which should be next week but i wont hold my breath heh.

Pgr3 fastest lap now a footy night as well trust my box to go tits up nevermind hope to play you all again soon.

Hello!
Sorry, Ive been playing me 360 non stop :)
Completed most things now so getting back on PES5.

Yep im up for matches again.

Anyone here whose got a 360 have any views on PES5 running on it? Im planning to buy PES5 to play on my 360 as FIFA just doesnt live up to PES' gameplay.

I've not played that much PES on the 360 but it seems ok. I have noticed the sound is a little more harsh, I don't know why, maybe due to the emulation. I also had the game crash on me last night after completing a game - there are bugs there, that is for sure.

Milanista, my advice is not to buy it, because it handles like a dog on the 360 pad. Many folk who're coming from the original Xbox pads think it's great but when you previously used a Dual Shock 2, it's a nightmare.

Not had a single crash though.

Ive found converting to the 360 pad was really easy from the ps2 pad.
Only downer is if you are on a hd tv then its played in a 4:3 box which is a bit annoying.

There will hopefully be more Monday Night Football events in the New Year

Its back, for Monday Week, The Evo Web Mini Tourny, now I aint sure how many 360 owners have the game, but I'm basing the Tourny on the people who have been on 360 Monday Night Events, so that is a list of:

Me
Wrighty
LemonJelly
Tevez
Jack 'if i can evade capture' Bauer

and others can join in, we would like to have 8 people, so therefore we have 2 Groups of 4, runner up in each group plays winner of other group, Two winners play a final.

Last edited:

im getting so by end of the week i should have it

Mine should arrive tomorrow, it was put in the post on Friday, but knowing the postal service it won't be here on time. I'll definitely be a part of this when it comes, though.

Tis NEXT Monday Jack, relax, come back, I know a day is a long time in your life, but you have 7 days to come till Monday Night Football. Give yourself up Jack, we know you did it...............

Back
Top Bottom