MODIFIED cv_0.img FOR DOWNLOAD

pheel

Non-League
8 November 2003
Hong Kong
Goodfellows
Hi,

There is some people who are really struggling this year to patch pes2008 due to the use of software like afs. not every pes players are "computer-skilled" after all.

I think some of us would love to find some cv_0.img files -already- patched and available for download.

best.

If you follow the installation guides given along with the patches it should be very easy to patch.

Sometimes I think people do not read carefully and so they struggle.

All you have to do is click some boxes and rename files. What skill do you need for that?

If you follow the installation guides given along with the patches it should be very easy to patch.

Sometimes I think people do not read carefully and so they struggle.

All you have to do is click some boxes and rename files. What skill do you need for that?

fully agree there. I have been patching pes since pes3. I always patched the ps2 versions.

Patching the pc version is easier. Lots of times it is indeed just replacing files.
And if not there's always a good readme file explaining everything.

So if you prepare, read well its is easy to patch.

One can mod the game all he wants if he legaly owns it...if you got the epl kits/faces/whatever and you know how to do it..u can patch your own game without any fear.

...posting a hand-made drawing of a kit isnt illegal, thats no different for PC created ones..

Posting a modding tutorial isnt illegal...heck theres way more dangerous tutorials online..

Collecting kits and patching your own game isnt illegal..you bought the game ...and can alter it at and for your discretion...sure your playing with fire legaly...but noone will come after you, theres no money to be made with chasing home users who patch their own games.

when you want to distribute part of the patched product [ie a whole .afs]...then you got a problem. Now youre handing out somebody elses work
Code:
...now you are costing them money...and they will hunt you down and kill everyone in your geneological tree or sue you (probably the latter)...

in one sentense...everybody hides safely behind their index finger... to get what you want u need to work a bit so noone has to go to jail

Posting a Modified Copyrighted Konami IMG file is illegal!! im pretty sure Konami wouldnt be too pleased to see their game data files being shared! Also the FA Premier League wouldnt be too pleased to see licensed information being Patched into a game which ISNT licensed for this! Get serious mate!

hum... good point I didn't think about the legal aspect.

as for not reading properly how to replace files, personaly i don't have a problem to use AFS and I aready modified mine. I posted this because -as written in my post- some people might not find it easy.
a lot of people play the game but that does not automaticaly make them computer "expert" ;)

Posting a Modified Copyrighted Konami IMG file is illegal!! im pretty sure Konami wouldnt be too pleased to see their game data files being shared! Also the FA Premier League wouldnt be too pleased to see licensed information being Patched into a game which ISNT licensed for this! Get serious mate!

if you read my previous statement carefully...clearly u'll see that you are repeating exactly what i said...:lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom