MMA thread

Wasnt a bad event overall congrats to Lesnar he a beast but his weakness hasnt been exploited again yet. Thougt Randy done alright clearly had plan which was working but Lesnar caught him on temple and was end of that nice shot.

I think Nog going to defeat Mir and then beat Lesnar though.

I think Nog will beat Mir but the only thing I worry about is his body. One day all the punishment he has taken is gonna catch up with him. Remember the fight vs Bob Sapp 7 years ago. Sapp gave Nog a beating that night but nog got through in the end.

But yeah Lesnar has got weaknesses and i think a BJJ guy will submit him. I think Mir would also beat Lesnar in a rematch.

What happens if you're too stupid to know you've been beaten and refuse to tap out

Don't click if you're eating

cantwellsnapsit.gif

Bobby Lashley's MMA debut vs Joshua Franklin
http://www.purefight.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234389/96908-joshua-franklin-vs-bobby-lashley

Last edited:
was TUF finale good as well

cant wait till the 27th December, that card is stacked beyond belief!!!

Not bad night have to say disappointed in Nog performance expected better it was if he didnt really turn up. Credit to Mir though going to be interesting rematch now between Lesnar.

Cracking shot from Rampage see training in UK now and also great main event Griffin rather sloppy and paid the price.

Not bad night have to say disappointed in Nog performance expected better it was if he didnt really turn up. Credit to Mir though going to be interesting rematch now between Lesnar.

Cracking shot from Rampage see training in UK now and also great main event Griffin rather sloppy and paid the price.

watched it live lastnight and enjoyed the event on the whole, was happy with most of the results but

was disappointed that forrest lost, as i don't like rashad much but the guy is showing some improvements, and seems to have the speed and power to trouble people

was hoping for more of a war between silva and rampage, but wasn't to bothered about the result and was a nice knockout, noticed how he got his digs in at the end, payback is a bitch

the mir fight i was so pleased about, i like nog alot but i am a fan of mir before he had his bike accident, and it was horrible to see how he was ruined physically and mentally after the accident and to see him get smashed against lesser oppenents and being out of shape was a horrible site, he also got lucky against lesnar, but he is training alot harder now and looks to be alot more like his old self, so this time round with lesnar should be interesting. as for nog, it seemed he couldn't let go of the trigger and he takes alot of punishment in the early rounds it is the later rounds he seems to destroy people, i have seen nog on the brink in alot of his pass fights but the ref had never stopped it (crazyhorse fight for example), and people can't put him away and he comes back and wins, this time the ref stopped it, even though nog was kind of out of it (would of been interesting to see if he recovered enough to get mir in his guard and nullify him), he recovers really well and would of been interesting to see how long he could of lasted and if mir could of kept the pace. but glad mir won he deserves it

Last edited:
I watched it last night and enjoyed it

some good performances and KOs :))

Rampage looked fired up for his fight whereas Silva didn't for some reason. The last time out Silva looked well up for it

One of the best UFC events for a while for me. Great results and great action.

There was also a sneak peek at UFC 2009 Undisputed :))

I'd like to see the winner of the Machida/Silva fight (I prefer Silva) get a shot at the LHW title. And while I'm talking about what I'd like, I'd like for Shogun to make a huge comeback in 2009 and get his own title shot.

Nog is finished. His body is physically shot, man has taken too much punishment in his career it has finally caught up with him. Mir would beat Brock again. I dont see it even being close to be honest. Mir will submit him again.

Wanderlei Silva needs to give it up as like Nog he is finished. Ever since he got brutally KO'd by Cro Cop the guy has been on the way down. He is a shot fighter and has been for a good while now.

K-1 Dynamite 2008 fights

http://www.fightlinker.com/get-yer-k1-dynamite-videos-here.mma

Sakuraba vs Tamura VTR Build up. This is a fantastic video, shows the history they both had in pro-wrestling with UWFI.

Sakuraba_vs_Tamura_VTR.mp4
http://rapidshare.com/files/178806526/Sakuraba_vs_Tamura_VTR.mp4

Mir vs Brock would be alot better than last time that's for sure but i cant see Mir beating him

Brock could take him down at will and if he didn't rush into it or panic he could ground and pound Mir all day long

Worst event i have seen for a while

Most fights just involved grabbing each other for 3 rounds and Pierre Hammered Penn with him showing nothing at all

And there was only 1 KO

Back
Top Bottom