MMA thread

You shouldn't really be surfing You tube for "Little Boys Wrestling" :LOL:

wey hey cammey cracks another lame joke (well played) :LOL: :TWIST:

thinking about kids in a lude way (shame on you)

i have not typed that in, but suprised you came to that conclusion after typing it in (and no it is not wrestling, so get educated ;)))

for the record it was infact a video posted related to the tribute video to the recently passed MMA star

p.s and shame on your avatar , says alot about you having a Steve Brookstein fetish :P

Last edited:
wey hey cammey cracks another lame joke (well played) :LOL: :TWIST:

thinking about kids in a lude way (shame on you)

i have not typed that in, but suprised you came to that conclusion after typing it in (and no it is not wrestling, so get educated ;)))

for the record it was infact a video posted related to the tribute video to the recently passed MMA star

p.s and shame on your avatar , says alot about you having a Steve Brookstein fetish :P

You shouldn't take things so seriously ;))

Thats shocking about Tanner

Didn't he have a rough life with drugs and alcohol?

Im sure he never even did MMA full time till his last match did he because of his Demons

You shouldn't take things so seriously ;))

:LOL: ;))

Thats shocking about Tanner

Didn't he have a rough life with drugs and alcohol?

Im sure he never even did MMA full time till his last match did he because of his Demons

alcohol mate and he was once a champ and always seemed a decent quiet guy

he used to be a proper full time fighter, did quite well in the middleweight division, then he went off the rails a bit with drink, then came back and was not his former self

Great article that

John Hayner, Tanner’s agent: We talked about drinking and the main reason he told me that he liked to drink was because he was so shy. If he didn’t have alcohol, he always felt very awkward around people that he didn’t know. So when he had a few beers in him, it was just easier. It just became a party atmosphere all the time.

That was his reason for drinking

as you say its a damn shame

Former Pro-Wrestler who became one of the greatest MMA fighters ever! Basically made Pride the No 1 MMA promotion in the world.. My favourite fighter!!

YouTube - Kazushi Sakuraba - Living Legend

yea, big heart and has so many fans and rightly so (no 1 promotion in the world at that time)

i did really enjoy the pride events and the fighters. especially the grand prix ones.. wish it still existed before the ufc bought dream out

Yeah Wednesday for the next one :))

Guida and Evens brothers didn't get very far did they :LOL:

Ye was expecting better from them but Guida brother couldnt make weight gutting for him.

Guy feinted aswell but he certainly turned views around. :))

kimbo finally shown for who he really is

i wanted shamrock to finally put this geezer to rest, seeing as shamrock is past it and used to be one of the first fighters in the sport back in the day- i think he deserved to be the one to put kimbo out - which i thought he would

but instead on the warmup before the main event lasnight, ken shamrock accidently got headbutted by his training parter, and had to receive 6 stitches and wasn't cleared to fight. Ken was clearly upset (bit gutted for him really, his last chance to actually show people he can still fight and to of beated the over hyped kimbo who has been fed garbage, ken wouldn't of been an exception because he is far past his best, but he is still above kimbo)

Frank shamrock was commentating on the event, and offered to step up to fight kimbo, which would of been awsome but the commission wouldn't allow it (gutted)

so instead seth who used to be on TUF2 who never really impressed in the ufc stepped up from the undercard and knocked kimbo out within seconds of the first round

i was lmao, this protected street fighter who came to fame for street brawls had finally been shown he is no MMA fighter

kimbo even tried to take the ref down thinking he was still in a fight, so he must of still been dazed

Kimbo has never been and never will be a MMA fighter

He's just a brawler who fights smaller guys on the internet and im glad hes finally got Ko'ed by a proper MMA fighter albeit not very good one by the sounds of it :LOL:

Yep Kimbo just one trick pony and was only matter of time he was just used as marketing tool and overhyped.

Fair play to other chap though great KO. :))

lmao @ this photoshop

serra-putin.gif

Proelite/EliteXC Are Down For The Count (Closing The Doors)

Every company under the Pro Elite umbrella: Elite XC, Cage Rage, Icon Sports, King of the Cage, is going to be gone

Word has gotten back to us that ProElite, the website ProElite.com and the parent company to EliteXC is finished. Employees received word today, and the doors are closing Friday.

While the companies behind the scenes whoas have been somewhat documented, the company remained hopefully after their latest showing on CBS and boasted of exceptional ratings. That showing may have proved disastrous for the company as their most marketable star, the somewhat controversial Kimbo Slice, was dispatched in 14 seconds by last second alternate Seth Petruzelli, a replacement for the hours injured before Ken Shamrock. DEspite the TV deal, reportedly both CBS and rival promotion Affliction passed on the opportunity to purchase the company.

OTM co-founder Scotty Nelson was at one time employed by ProElite in the "Grappling Advisor" role at a time when ProElite's pockets and fortunes seemed boundless. He was let go in the first round of layoffs several months ago in what would be one of several attempts for the company to reorganize themselves to remain competitive. In further purchases, ProElite acquired a number of companies, including MMA promotions King of the Cage, Cage Rage, Spirit ME, and Icon. Rumble on the Rock, the promotion owned by JD Penn, brother of JD Penn was actually only leased to ProElite. JD was notified of his layoff this afternoon as well.

ProElite Inc is publicaly traded under PELE.PK

Did Setanta show UFC90 last night live?

I had no idea if it was on or not last night and it was only this morning when i read a headline about the event that i thought 'ahh shit was it on?'

Setanta fucking suck for advertising

Not sure but UFC 90 was on :)

Thought it was good UFC but shame Cote ACL went in main event disappointing. Silva was just playing with him though but Cote did alright took Silva to 3 rounds which is first time. But injury happen its unfortunate but one of those things its a shame if that went course think would of topped off good night.

Cracking KO from Dos Santos

What a fight the Sherk vs Griffin fantastic.

Also thought Alves and Koscheck was very good great chin from Koscheck and Alves looked great surely will get title shot.

A very enjoyable UFC 90

It was a shame about the main event though, neither fighter really got going in them 3 rounds

Wasnt a bad event overall congrats to Lesnar he a beast but his weakness hasnt been exploited again yet. Thougt Randy done alright clearly had plan which was working but Lesnar caught him on temple and was end of that nice shot.

I think Nog going to defeat Mir and then beat Lesnar though.

Good PPV with some good KOs

they had loads of fillers in though because some of the live fights were so short

Back
Top Bottom