MLO Custom Team Strips etc

GraGra

aka... Indeedilidoodily
5 August 2005
Queensland, Australia
Chelsea
Sooo. Went and made up a spanky kit, even put together a custom sponsor graphic... and then find that when I ask people online during MLO (Master League Online) what they see, it's nothing like it.

That's crap Konami. If other people see a default edit data team strip then what's the point...?

When you chose "Copy Team Design" for your MLO team it is supposed to do just that yeah?

I edited a Div 2 Team - do you guys think it makes any difference - maybe I should have edited a team like Wolves or something (i.e. in a proper league group)

MLO_Custom_Strip_Logo_TeamEmblem.jpg

It's a one way team edit/design basically...?

Anyone also done something like this - and maybe got it to work?

Using this theory, then if the other player has the default edit data, because I have the WENB patch/edit, their good looking Liverpool, Chelsea etc kits are on my screen and not on theirs...!

Last edited:
MLO_Custom_Strip_Logo_TeamEmblem.jpg

Using this theory, then if the other player has the default edit data, because I have the WENB patch/edit, their good looking Liverpool, Chelsea etc kits are on my screen and not on theirs...!

I was wondering the same thing, I assume they would see the standard kit edit but no logos etc.

Back
Top Bottom