Ml Problem

wesmouton

WOLVIE
18 August 2005
Belgium
Lokeren
Hi everyone

I really love the masterleaugue but i have got a problem. For example i play a ml campaign with anderlecht. I choose anderlecht and want to participate in the premier leaugue. In the beginning i can select out of 5 comps that are indeed fully licensed . England, spain, italy, dutch and france. So know i choose my team : anderlecht and start in div 2. I want to custumize the teams in aswell the premier leaugue and my d2. What is my problem now? When i want to put for example ajax or bordeaux or lyon in the premier leaugue that doesnt go because there are only 3 divisions i can see premier, italian and spain. How does this come because in the beginning i had 5 leagues to choose from? anybody who can help me please??? i am desperite for this pffff :( i would like to create 5 leagues then for example the first with chelsae man u lyon bordeaux ajax barca real etc...

How does it come that i can only edit/custumize teams for 3 division??? Maybe i do something wrong?

please help !!!

ps : sorry for my bad english :)

ltid

and pes rules

Nothing wrong there mate. You see 3 leagues only to edit because the other 2, Dutch and French leagues, are licensed. Meaning you cannot edit them. That is all :)

Back
Top Bottom