1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ml Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by wesmouton, 26 October 2009.

1. wesmouton

wesmouton WOLVIE

18 August 2005
    Belgium
    Lokeren
    Hi everyone

I really love the masterleaugue but i have got a problem. For example i play a ml campaign with anderlecht. I choose anderlecht and want to participate in the premier leaugue. In the beginning i can select out of 5 comps that are indeed fully licensed . England, spain, italy, dutch and france. So know i choose my team : anderlecht and start in div 2. I want to custumize the teams in aswell the premier leaugue and my d2. What is my problem now? When i want to put for example ajax or bordeaux or lyon in the premier leaugue that doesnt go because there are only 3 divisions i can see premier, italian and spain. How does this come because in the beginning i had 5 leagues to choose from? anybody who can help me please??? i am desperite for this pffff :( i would like to create 5 leagues then for example the first with chelsae man u lyon bordeaux ajax barca real etc...

How does it come that i can only edit/custumize teams for 3 division??? Maybe i do something wrong?

please help !!!

ps : sorry for my bad english :)

ltid

and pes rules

2. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Nothing wrong there mate. You see 3 leagues only to edit because the other 2, Dutch and French leagues, are licensed. Meaning you cannot edit them. That is all :)