1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ML - players disappear from squad?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ghazi, 6 July 2005.

1. ghazi

ghazi Guest

I have noticed on more than one occasion, my Obafemi Martins disappears from my team when i want to sub him in. he is not on leave for his country, out with an injury, or abducted by aliens.

Is this a glitch that happens when you sometimes choose to bench your starters (like i do Obafemi to give him a rest randomly)?

2. sitdown30

sitdown30 Guest

Maybe he's accumulated 2 yellow cards?

Or maybe you have more than 24 players and you put him on the bottom of the list (Where the names'colors are not bold)?

3. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Make sure he's not outside the allotted substitution area.

For the Master League this is 11 players big, but for Serie A it is only 7 players as far as I remember, so maybe he is not within these limits?!

4. ghazi

ghazi Guest

How do i get him withiin that alloted area?

5. codpiece

codpiece Romanista

12 December 2002
    Houston
    Change the order of the subs, so that the players you won't be "dressing" are at the bottom before the match begins.

6. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    A bit more eloboration on what codpiece said: "change the order of subs"

If you notice the 'Member Change' screen your player's names are shown in 3 colours. White = 1st eleven, blue = subs bench, yellow = rest of squad.

Other than your starting eleven only those in blue will appear in your matchtime subs menu. Rotate your squad members accordingly.

Cheers.

7. ghazi

ghazi Guest

thanks!