ML - players disappear from squad?

G

ghazi

I have noticed on more than one occasion, my Obafemi Martins disappears from my team when i want to sub him in. he is not on leave for his country, out with an injury, or abducted by aliens.

Is this a glitch that happens when you sometimes choose to bench your starters (like i do Obafemi to give him a rest randomly)?

Maybe he's accumulated 2 yellow cards?

Or maybe you have more than 24 players and you put him on the bottom of the list (Where the names'colors are not bold)?

Make sure he's not outside the allotted substitution area.

For the Master League this is 11 players big, but for Serie A it is only 7 players as far as I remember, so maybe he is not within these limits?!

Dar said:
Make sure he's not outside the allotted substitution area.

For the Master League this is 11 players big, but for Serie A it is only 7 players as far as I remember, so maybe he is not within these limits?!

How do i get him withiin that alloted area?

Change the order of the subs, so that the players you won't be "dressing" are at the bottom before the match begins.

ghazi said:
How do i get him withiin that alloted area?

A bit more eloboration on what codpiece said: "change the order of subs"

If you notice the 'Member Change' screen your player's names are shown in 3 colours. White = 1st eleven, blue = subs bench, yellow = rest of squad.

Other than your starting eleven only those in blue will appear in your matchtime subs menu. Rotate your squad members accordingly.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom