Mixed GPU Acceleration

play the game with its original state dont use patches

i've done that, patch or no patch, crashes still happen since PES 2008, and while playing assassin creed.. it does not happen in other games though.. graphic card fault?

i'm using EN8800GTS

to be honest people have said that pes 2009 crashes to be honest not one crach for me yet, something is not right here run a benchmar test which i really recommend, type 3dmark06 in google, run this test see if your resolutions are causing crashes from other aps, alsoo....it can be a malware worm virus run avg virus this is free see how you go

my resolution is 1152 x 864 i really recommend 1024 x 768 that also helps the game perform at its best

as said before is anyone else playing the game at 2 setting for the mixed gpu acceleration in nvidia properties

well iv done over a hundred tests with pes 2009, believe me most games in there own settings start the pre rendering frame at 2, the cpu needs to process a little but not too much before the gpu kicks in, its your choice i have seen the gameplay more responsive rather than slow sluggerish movement, 1 means the cpu is handling only the starting of the game the rest for example pes plays at 60 frame rates max, so 59 frame rate goes to gpu, when you set it on 3 the cpu cannot handle more than 1 frame, i can prove this with a benchmark test 3dmark06. man its only for your better experience have you played on 2 ?

i set it to 2 managed 1 and half games thats good for me.emailed konami they asked for dxdiag and screen shot of error message.i'm close to tears here i love this game and carnt play it..........help me people please

dont cry....(snicker)

it doesnt work for me either, and konami never replied to my dxdiag email.
at least it works on the wifes laptop so i can get some use out of the 20 quid i spent.

You could always try lowering the acceleration on your soundcard.this may help because i too had problems with assasins creed and this fixed it.i think maybe this is the route konami may take you down.if you dont know how...click on start look for "run" click on this then type in box dxdiag. then when the inteface pops up click on "sound" tab.here you will be able to alter your accelaration set different levels to see if this fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom