Migration happened!

I don't think there is a specific mobile view - it's responsive and works on screen widths. I'm going to try some emulators to see if I can replicate that problem as it could also be affecting other browsers too so I'd prefer to make it usable for everyone.

Is it possible to make it stretch wider? I have huge white columns on both sides, not a big deal by any means and I'm sure most people don't surf the site on a 40" converted monitor!

I'm getting used to the site more so I'm sure that'll be a relief to everyone ;)

It is but I think I'd prefer to make it user controlled. Wouldn't it affect the readability for you if text stretched across the whole screen?

I like to pretend my head is an old fashioned typewriter, with a screen this size I have to keep turning it, feels like I'm exercising whilst at the desk ;)

Edit: For something more useful...old VB you could double click the icon of a sub-forum from the main index to mark it read, now double clicking does nothing, I know you can mark it read the other way but double clicking the icon was a nice efficient method, is that possible with Xenforo?

iOS v5 issue should be fixed.

Edit: For something more useful...old VB you could double click the icon of a sub-forum from the main index to mark it read, now double clicking does nothing, I know you can mark it read the other way but double clicking the icon was a nice efficient method, is that possible with Xenforo?
Try now.

Just wanted to say that the new version of the site is super cool! I love it!
Congrats to whoever made it, that's a great work :ROCK:

On another forum I use if there's a reply whilst you're still writing your reply you get a little notification above/below the reply box and you have the choice to click it and it loads the new reply/replies whilst still keeping the reply box open, if it's one reply then it shows the name, if it's multiple it says something like 2+ replies, that's very useful, especially in the more active threads :)

E80gtxS.jpg

I think that happens on here. Every minute when a draft is saved it checks that I think. I think...

After a few days i love how can i change my avatar anywhere and dont have to open new tabs for it just change it on the fly.

Also love it how can i quote multiple posts and its very smooth how can i edit my posts.

ps the blue color have changed to a darker tone? :D

How do I remove a saved draft of a post I changed my mind about and never sent? Every time I go into the PES PC thread it shows an old thread I wrote but decided not to send from some time ago. The odd thing is I've replied in that thread since I gave up on the draft and yet the draft is always there!

And of course sod's law, 2 minutes after posting I see the solution, click the little floppy disk followed by "delete draft", strangely I just realised I had actually sent the post, so for some reason it was saving a draft of an old post I'd already posted!

Hey Mart,
there are still some weird issues when trying to make spoilers including pictures & quoting these posts.

Hey Mart,
there are still some weird issues when trying to make spoilers including pictures & quoting these posts.
It's like you're trying to break it. :) I'll take a look when I can as that will likely take some digging.

So, do you mean it gets a bit weird in the text editor when you're replying or something else? It does get weird during editing because images are embedded and other BB code isn't (quote and spoiler, for example) but it doesn't mess up once it's posted.

If it's something else could you show me an example? Thanks!

It was actually just a disk space issue - one too many backups that weren't being cleared out as I expected them.

Question about using attachments in posts - is that option available to all forum members or it requires certain user role (staff, etc.)?

I've seen some staff members (@Hawke) using it, also on a screen shot in this post there's a clearly visible option to add files to the post ("Drag files here to attach or choose files"). But I can't find this option anywhere when writing my own posts or conversations.

We don't have an attachment option like seen in that pic. Only thing that comes close to resembling that option would be the "Upload a File" button in the right hand corner when creating a post/reply.

b5927xw.png

Yeah I always use the "upload a file" for posting images...The image @Placebo posted mate is from another site.

Back
Top Bottom