midfield headers!

Mr_Wenger

Arsenal's miracle worker
10 November 2003
Westcoast, Scotland
Arsenal
could someone please please please tell me in detail how to win just one of these midfield headers????

im convinced that a gameplay update has changed this part of the game, as i have found myself suddenly wanting to trade the game in, as im losing nearly every game, and possession to these midfield headers. if im in front of the guy, or behind him, i just cant win a header, ive searched the internet for days, cant find anyone with an answer that helps.

im on xbox 360, and would really be so grateful if anyone could tell me what to press or what to do to win one of these headers!!!

thanx in advance!

Push the other guy to take his position (and try to hold it) and then it's all about timing the jump. If you just stand still behind or in-front you will lose the battle most of the times.

great, thanx for getting back to me, i really appreciate it, and i may be on the way to winning a header, lol.

when you say push, do you mean jostle??

hold the left trigger???

and then what do i do to push him??? push the left stick towards him and keep it held???

i've been in front and the defender behind has literally two handed pushed me in the back and then had a free easy header, is this what you mean???

thanx again for your help, much appreciated!!

Not sure you even have to hold down the jostle button, but I do that. Then just move in his direction. If you're behind him you can wait until he is about to jump and then push him so he misses the ball, if you're strong enough to push him that is.

Also important to not move towards the ball too much, it's easy to miss a header because of that, since the player is not locked in position it will mean the ball will go over your head.

Back
Top Bottom